terrestrial swap

Discussion in 'Fly Swaps' started by mike doughty, May 19, 2009.

1. mike doughty

mike doughty Honorary Member

you can change to whatever you want as long as we get those flies on time

2. mike doughty

2 weeks left!

3. mike doughty

exactly 11 days till i should have all the flies. still missing them from bouface, ozcast, connor and pat. i talked to pat this morning and he is almost done. i am also missing them from p.e.i. fishfinder but he contacted me and said he might not be able to make it due to issues back home, no worries. also since i made the deadline i found out i will be out of town the first week of august, so if it helps we can extend the deadline till say august 10th or we can keep the deadline the same and i can ship them when i get home. you guys let me know what you think

4. sean_k

sean_k Active Member

Mike I say a deadline is a deadline but its your swap. Over two months is more than enough time to tie up 12 flys and get them mailed. If you do extend the deadline as we previously discussed I will still probably pick up my allotment of flys from you even if everyones arnt in when I pass through on my way to Colorado.

5. mike doughty

when are you coming through town again. i leave town the afternoon of the 31st of july

6. sean_k

sean_k Active Member

Should be through the evening of the 29th or the morning of the 30th depends on if my leave is approved or not.

7. cant wait to see these flies. they are my favorites to fish.

8. mike doughty

bouface contaCTED me and said his our in the mail

9. mike doughty

alright i got a package today with some beetles in it with the name kim janke on it from moses lake. who is this and is this the address the flies need to be sent back to?

10. mike doughty

recieved bouface's beetles today. very nicely done

11. Connor H

Connor H Bobbers n Beadz

Sorry, it was my mom's office postage... It was my box of flies.
    PM sent!

12. mike doughty

still waiting on pat's, ozcasts and p.e.i fishfinder. i'm not sure if fishfinder is gonna make it so as soon as i get the other 2 i'll send them out

13. mike doughty

well i've sent pm's to the last 3 participants about a week ago and haven't heard from any of them so if i don't get a response by friday i will send out what i have. sorry if we come up short guys

14. Connor H

Connor H Bobbers n Beadz

It's O.K. Mike, go ahead and keep my extras...

15. mike doughty

i haven't been able to touch basis lately with the last 3 players so i will plan on sending out the flies on monday. i will throw in an extra fly out of my box. it's not one that i tied but i have plenty of them.

16. mike doughty

the flies are in the mail. i apologize for this being so late. 1 person had family issues so i wasn't expecting to get his flies after that. another had sent his a while ago but i never recieved them, he said he would send another batch no problem, haven't heard from him. and the other had his mostly done but i haven't heard from him in a couple of weeks. all the extras i just split up between everybody so everyone has extras from someone else. the deadline had already been extended 11 days, till the 10th, cause i was out of town so i didn't want to wait any longer. again i apologize. i will try and post pics either tonight or tommorrow

17. mike doughty

pics are posted in the gallery. thanks for the participation guys

18. Casey Weed

Casey Weed Greenhorn

Flies look great guys. Thanks for hosting the swap Mike!

19. sean_k

sean_k Active Member

I got the flys today! Great job everyone thanks for hosting Mike!!

20. western

western New Member

Thanks Mike, receved flies yesterday very nice.