Thank you Bob

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by Eric Denny, May 2, 2013.

1. Eric Denny It's summer time I'm fishing!!

Spokane, WA.
    Ratings: +112 / 0
    I want to thank Bob for sending me two fly rods for my kids to learn with I had posted in the classifieds that I was looking to buy a couple and had posted on here on what would be best to try and teach them. Well this member out of the kindness of his heart got a hold of me and offered to send me a couple of outfits he had that he figured would do the trick. So I offered to try and pay for the shipping and have not heard back from so am very much still willing to do that, but it looks like just sending me the rods wasn't enough he also payed for them to be sent. He has been a member for a while it looks like so I am sure some of you will know who I am talking about and I am lucky to be a part of the forum and just want to thank everyone for letting me get the chance to meet people like this. Bob you are a great ambassador of the sport. I want you to know you have made 2 little kids excited about going fly fishing as not they have there own rods to use. I will play this forward at some point as that is the only right thing to do. And I will make sure you have a picture of the kids you have made so happy and if you ever see us on the water please make sure you say hi.
  2. rainbow My name is Mark Oberg

Renton wa
    Ratings: +78 / 0
    Ya, this is a great community. Kudos to bob, whomever you are. Pay it forward, is the way to go.
    flyfishingeric1 likes this.
  3. Eric Denny It's summer time I'm fishing!!

Spokane, WA.
    Ratings: +112 / 0
    Yeah I haven't been on here long but have already found a ton of advise and am looking forward to meeting and sharing with ppl on here. And believe me I will pay it forward one way or the other.