The Gallery

Discussion in 'New Features, Site News, Issues Info.' started by Old Man, Dec 12, 2006.

1. Old Man

Old Man Just an Old Man

What's up with this thing. I went there to look at some old photos and they weren't there. It looks like things have been changed around.

I even tried to download some and it wouldn't even let me. I feel like the bastard step child of unknown origin.

What's an Old Man to do??????????????????????????????????????????

Jim

2. Chris Scoones

Chris Scoones Administrator Staff Member

Jim, you're not the only one missing some old photos. I've been looking into it for a couple days now. So don't worry, it's not you, although I do believe you are in fact like a bastard step child of unknown origin. Your words! :rofl:

3. Old Man

Old Man Just an Old Man

Well I see that the old photos showed up. But I still can't download new pictures to this site. I keep getting this message. To download to this domain you have to be added to the White List. What is the white list.

Now I'm totally in the dark.

Jim

4. LeakyTiki

LeakyTiki Member

Jim,
    The white zone is for loading and unloading only, if you have to load or unload, go the white zone.

5. Old Man

Old Man Just an Old Man

You have to explain this to me. I have no idea what you are talking about.

Jim

6. Sloan Craven

Sloan Craven Active Member

Hey Chris, is there any way to link people's profiles to their galleries?

7. Chris Scoones

Chris Scoones Administrator Staff Member

Ya, I've thought on that. There will be a link soon in the drop-down list of items for each user, next to their avatar. I'm also thinking it would be nice to have a link openly listed next to users names if they have photos in the gallery.

8. Old Man

Old Man Just an Old Man

Well so far I can down load pictures to the Gallery but I still keep getting that message about being added to the white list on trying to get pictures to down load on the forum pages.

Am I computer stupid because I don't have any idea on what to do to correct this problem.

Jim.....Who is completly in the dark on this. :beathead: :beathead: