The need to know

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by guest, Mar 29, 2002.

  1. guest Guest

    Posts: 0
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    I would like to know which bridge that crosses the Sauk is called the Government Bridge? does any body know?
    Thanks Jim S.
  2. cuponoodle breakfast gritty

    Posts: 1,640
    Ratings: +283 / 0
    Good question. I always thought the one just down from the Suiattle was the Government Bridge, but I've heard some people use that name for the Concrete-Sauk Valley bridge. :DUNNO
  3. Preston Active Member

    Posts: 2,453
    Ratings: +422 / 0
    I always thought it was the one just below the mouth of the Suiattle, but have been corrected by some (presumably knowledgeable) people who maintained that it was the Sauk-Concrete Road bridge. Quien sabe?