The Perfect Boat...

Discussion in 'Watercraft' started by Riverman, Apr 23, 2014.

1. NateTreat Banned or Parked

Lynnwood, Washington
    Ratings: +33 / 0
    I love my boat. I'd also like to pick up a three man toon though. Not sure of the outfit, but was talking to a guy at the sportsmen show that custom builds 'em for you.
  2. RogueBum Spey casting for Steelies year round

The Rogue River
    Ratings: +37 / 0
    I got it a few years ago, used, from a retired doctor. He was pairing things down and I was the lucky beneficiary! I really like the fact that if feels about half the weight of my buddy's Watermaster. Probably not as durable, but in shallow water it's easy to just stand up with the thing and go for a walk. I'm only a buck-fifty total so too heavy and I'm in trouble ;)
  3. Jeff Sawyer Active Member

Tacoma WA
    Ratings: +249 / 0
    Bought the Outcast Commander OSG this winter, love it...lite, stable, maneuverable, setup is a breeze; couldn't be happier with it.
  4. JesseC Active Member

seattle, wa
    Ratings: +773 / 0
    I like fishing solo. Or with buddies who all have their own 1p boats. That way I don't have to listen to bullshit all day and everyone can stop and fish the water they want.

If I could only have one boat it'd be a watermaster kodiak. It's a little more sluggish in the river, even compared with the 2p assualt xx I have. However, i'd fully expect the watermaster to last twice as long as the assault.

I view my assault as a disposable slowly dissolving boat. I always make sure to wear my really nice PFD while i'm on it.