The st. joe at the end of September

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by Eric Denny, Sep 3, 2013.

1. I have the same disease wish there was a cure.

2. It is cutthroat water, don't over think it. There will be less people and cooler temps, fishing should be good.

triploidjunkie likes this.
  3. Our wives would get along.
    Chris,
    Missoula

4. I want to thank everyone that has given me some input about what to use. I plan on taking a couple of everything you guys gave recommended and stopping by the fly shop and seeing what he has to say. I went through my flies last night and have most of this stuff, so wont have to pick up much I will post a report on what worked and unless I find something that gives me non stop actions I will try and give it all a run through. So thanks and keep them coming. Also if you second what someone else said let me know so I can have a starting list of what to try first, besides what the fly shop says, got to go with who should know best first.lol

5. I want to thank everyone that has given me some input about what to use. I plan on taking a couple of everything you guys gave recommended and stopping by the fly shop and seeing what he has to say. I went through my flies last night and have most of this stuff, so wont have to pick up much I will post a report on what worked and unless I find something that gives me non stop actions I will try and give it all a run through. So thanks and keep them coming. Also if you second what someone else said let me know so I can have a starting list of what to try first, besides what the fly shop says, got to go with who should know best first.lol

6. Well headed out in the morning any last advice and if anyone is going to be up that way I will be in a honda accord silver so make sure you say hi!!:)