Tipping Point

Discussion in 'Steelhead' started by miyawaki, Mar 14, 2014.

1. FinLuver Active Member

Mid-Willamette Valley
    Ratings: +97 / 0
    Ooops...guess I missed one of the "choir" boys.

FIXED :cool:
  2. bhudda heffe'

basement
    Ratings: +109 / 0
    Ya just got draped with nutts:) I'll keep ya updated
  3. _WW_ Fishes with Wolves

Skagit River
    Ratings: +647 / 0
    That ain't all your missing. But I must admit your post about the fear of a targeted smolt fishery in Puget Sound was absolutely fucking hilarious. And it is a perfect example of what happens when you reach too far when trying to argue about something you possess little knowledge of.

But, at some point the humor fades as one realizes that you are here for the arguing and not for some self professed concern for the fish or fishery on the Skagit.

In the coming years while I am enjoying a fruitful and well regulated C&R fishery on the Skagit I will surely think back to these times of exchanging comments with those who are against it, and wish to not avail themselves of a wonderful opportunity...but probably not more than two or three times.

Adios amigo!
    PT, Grayone and Chris Johnson like this.
  4. Danielocean Steelhead Virgin

Monroe
    Ratings: +579 / 0
    This thread is a perfect example of why this country is going to collapse.
  5. John Hicks Owner and operator of Sea Run Pursuits

Olympia
    Ratings: +180 / 1

? Why is that?
  6. flybill Purveyor of fine hackle, wine & cigars!

Then move to somewhere else! I hear India is great this time if year... Or Canada! :-o
    triploidjunkie and PT like this.
  7. John Hicks Owner and operator of Sea Run Pursuits

Olympia
    Ratings: +180 / 1

Iran has some great coffee
  8. PT Physhicist

Edmonds, WA
    Ratings: +717 / 2
    Open debate and differing opinions is healthy.
  9. Ed Call Mumbling Moderator

Kitsap Peninsula
    Ratings: +1,357 / 9
    Isn't this thread sidetracked enough? I'm looking forward to the group demonstration March 29th. I will be there because this ID the home waters of friends and they have convinced me this is the right place to be that day. I hope the WDFW takes note of the event.
  10. Porter Active Member

Kenmore, WA, USA.
    Ratings: +513 / 0
    They might have an extra Boeing 777 too.
    flybill likes this.
  11. freestoneangler Not to be confused with Freestone

Edgewood, WA
    Ratings: +719 / 1
    Yes it is... and why I choose not to use the ignore function just because I don't like opposing views. Even more important is having forum staff that can moderate the forum in a position neutral manner -- regardless of their personal positions.
  12. bennysbuddy the sultan of swing

m-ville
    Ratings: +677 / 0
    Look forward to meeting you, the pizza at annies is a good time
    flybill likes this.
  13. KerryS Ignored Member

Sedro Woolley, WA, USA.
    Ratings: +1,748 / 0
    I think this is just what the two amigos want. The only tool they have is distraction. They have nothing to convince anyone to support the dribble they push in their comments.
    flybill and PT like this.
  14. PT Physhicist

Edmonds, WA
    Open debate is one thing, enduring your nauseating posts doesn't rise to that level for many. You can either continue to believe others aren't willing to debate you, or look at yourself for the reasons why. You might consider the latter.

+ many
    Jason Rolfe likes this.
  15. bennysbuddy the sultan of swing

m-ville
    Ratings: +677 / 0
    No choir boys here,they are on a different forum
  16. freestoneangler Not to be confused with Freestone

Edgewood, WA
    Ratings: +719 / 1
    You seem to contradict yourself... now qualifying what you consider open debate. It's pretty clear this forum has some very polarized points of view. I can deal with that and, like everyone else, have opinions about varying topics as it relates to hatchery vs. wild, C&R, etc. If people with opposing views makes you nauseated, clear harmony is but a mouse click away.
    ignore.jpg
  17. PT Physhicist

Edmonds, WA
    Still blaming the choir for not understanding your viewpoint? Always harder to look at one's self. Not unexpected coming from FSA.
    flybill likes this.
  18. KerryS Ignored Member

Sedro Woolley, WA, USA.
    Ratings: +1,748 / 0
    Hey, Freestoneangler, Finluver, you guys coming to Olympia? Perhaps we could get some contributions together to help pay your way. I think if you two could make it to Olympia in April for the WDFW commissioner's meeting and tell the commissioners what you post up on this board you guys could do more to further Occupy Skagit's cause than any other two individuals here.
    flybill and Chris Johnson like this.
  19. Chris Johnson Member: Native Fish Society

Bellingham Wa.
    Ratings: +316 / 1
    Yah, come on Freestoneangler I would like to meet you. Don't really care if I meet finluver or not, but I'm serious, I'd like to attach a face to your posts.
    flybill and bennysbuddy like this.
  20. HauntedByWaters Active Member

Bellingham
    Ratings: +103 / 0
    They might be the same guy....
    PT likes this.