Today at Orvis

Discussion in 'Events' started by miyawaki, May 10, 2008.

1. miyawaki Active Member

Kent, Washington, USA.
    Ratings: +828 / 1
    Hey guys,

If you come today and want to try the microbrews, print this out and bring it.

Thanks,
    Leland.

It's the last two days of Orvis Days. I've called it "Blues, Burgers, Beer and Buggers."

And it goes from 1:00PM - 4:00PM.

Ryan Harder, an awesome local acoustic bluesman will be filling the shop with some amazing sounds and Moss Bay will be cooking sockeye salmon burgers out front and serving them up with local microbrews.

Roger Stephens will be tying his FT Sand Lance and will be giving them away to 25 lucky flyfishers; Steve Rohrbach will be tying his exquisite Puget Sound saltwater flies; Preston Singletary will tie Callibaetis; George LeBlanc and John Olson will also join in with some of their favorite trout patterns.

We'll have "$25 off $50 purchase" coupons for those of you who didn't receive one.

We'll be putting the last of our '07 Simms products on rock bottom clearance prices.

Test cast the world's lightest fly rod, the ZG Helios, and we'll give you a free cap and a $10 gift card.

Les Johnson will be there with one advanced copy of his new book, "Fly Fishing for Pacific Salmon II." Take a look and if you want a copy, we'll take your order and ship it free as soon as we get them.

And last but not least, if you buy 12 flies, we'll give you 12 free flies at the same or equal value (this ones killing me, so take it easy).

Thanks,
    Leland.

911 Bellevue Way NE
    (425) 452-9138
  2. miyawaki Active Member

Kent, Washington, USA.
    Ratings: +828 / 1
    Thanks to all you guys who came over today. The place was jammed. The tiers were tying. Ryan Harder was playing and singing. The cooks were cooking. The beermen were pouring. And you guys ate all the burger and salmon sliders and drank all the beer.

And I didn't get any.. . yea,thanks,
    Leland.
  3. Randy Knapp Active Member

Warm Springs, Virginia, USA.
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    If you guys didn't go, you missed a fantastic deal. The food, the beer, the music, the sale and the fly tying, not to mention the sideline disclosures of little known secrets...my oh my...well worth every precious minute! Go tomorrow if you can.

Randy
  4. Steve Rohrbach Puget Sound Fly Fisher

Seattle, WA
    Ratings: +43 / 0
    Randy, it was good to see you buddy. Have fun on the sound. Steve