Tom Morgan's "Unity With The Universe" Rod

Discussion in 'Bamboo, Fiberglass & Classic Reels' started by Lugan, Dec 16, 2010.

1. tonemike

tonemike fish'n glass

hey rob,
    light steelhead, pinks, evenings at pass lake chasing browns with large streamers, and even lawn casting a classic glass rod rolled by one master and engineered/designed by another. i could think of several more very good reasons if i took a moment to think. and all for way less than 2 grand. and that's just talking about the 7wt. a shorter 7'6" 5wt would rock, fishing the many little tribs to out bigger S-rivers.

2. Blue

Blue Active Member

Home Page:
    E glass is good. I have a McFarland 7'9" 6wt and love it. Landed some large Carp with it and the tip almost caught my ring on my finger...LOL

3. Lugan

Lugan Joe Streamer

S-Glass rocks too! I have a Steffen Brothers 7'9" 6wt that is one of my favorite rods of all time. It's a great streamer (and hopper) rod for smaller streams. Big browns on spring creeks is its sweet spot.

4. Blue

Blue Active Member

Home Page:
    Absolutely, I am blessed with a Steffen Bros. as well. Different tools for different pools ;-)

5. Mark Walker

Mark Walker Active Member

Me; a beautiful Matt Leiderman 805-3 built on a Steffen blank and a somewhat rare (I think) Sage SFL 580-2.
    Feel very fortunate to own both of these.:thumb::thumb::thumb: