Touuble staying connected.

Discussion in 'New Features, Site News, Issues Info.' started by Old Man, Jun 28, 2010.

1. Old Man

Old Man Just an Old Man

Media:
    I have to log in all the time when ever I came here. This just started today. I do all that is required when I log on and I do check the box that says you should to stay connected.

So what's up with this.

Jim

2. Ed Call

Ed Call Mumbling Moderator Staff Member

Media:
    Not happening with me Jim. Have you seen Binary Billy? Is he under the weather? It can be tough riding all those 1's and 0's up and down the lines in Dillon you know.

3. Old Man

Old Man Just an Old Man

Media:
    I was asking for some kind of answer. Not some stupid answer.

It seems that when ever Micro Soft does some kind of up grade, my computer acts up for a few days. This has happened in the past. It or one of the upgrades made it so I couldn't down load and pictures. I figured that out so maybe it's just a test from Micro Soft to see if I'm any smarter.

4. Skilly

Skilly Member

If you clear your cookies, temporary internet files it will erase the cookie that alows this website to identify you and keep you signed in.

Hope this helps

Skilly

5. Old Man

Old Man Just an Old Man

Media:
    My computer must of had a change of heart today because today it is working properly. I just wish it would work this good all the time.

6. Ed Call

Ed Call Mumbling Moderator Staff Member

Media:
    Binary Billy is back on the bike. You should give that hard working lad a bonus Jim. He's been instrumental in your attainment of 14,555 posts you know. That is a lot of cursing, crabiness, cliches and otherwise great advice over the years. Maybe he just needed a break, was working on a slow down or was under the weather. Glad you are back to full speed. How's the flood water subsiding?