Trick or Treat for Chum Dog Swap

Discussion in 'Fly Swaps' started by Kerfwappie, Oct 4, 2009.

1. Kerfwappie Member

Poulsbo, WA
    Ratings: +3 / 0
    The pictures are posted. Let me know if there are any mistakes. I'll sort these tomorrow and try to get them in the mail by Wednesday. This was a nice swap. Thanks for all the hard work guys. The flies are all killers. I'm pretty sure these babies will bring you some tight lines.
    Eric
  2. Ed Call Mumbling Moderator

Kitsap Peninsula
    Ratings: +1,475 / 9
    Eric, thanks for hosting. Just checked out the gallery and I'm looking forward to trying each one of these flies. Very good looking bunch.
  3. Chris Johnson Member: Native Fish Society

Bellingham Wa.
    Ratings: +316 / 1
    iagree

Great looking flies, now if the river ever comes into shape, it'll be fun to give them a go!
  4. Zack Dudley Take em'

Port Orchard, Washington
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    Thanks for puttin this on eric! it was an awesome way to start my fly swap bug!
  5. Kerfwappie Member

Poulsbo, WA
    Ratings: +3 / 0
    The flies went out today... you should get them in a couple of days. Thanks again for the nice ties.
  6. Eric Tarcha gear whore

Seattle, WA
    Ratings: +12 / 0
    i look forward to fishing them!
  7. Ed Call Mumbling Moderator

Kitsap Peninsula
    Ratings: +1,475 / 9
    Kerfwappie and I met up for a handoff yesterday, thank you for that by the way. These flies are going to rewrite the @#$^ fishing reports. Every single fly in the box will be effective, I know it. I might get an evening chance today to get them wet. What order should I try them? Who's will get the first mention in a report? Thanks all for great flies, and thanks Kerfwappie for hosting. This was your first swap as swapmeister, how do you improve on this great one?
  8. Zack Dudley Take em'

Port Orchard, Washington
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    Got the flies in the mail today and boy do i feel my line tightening already! Great ties guys cant wait for next year to see what new creations come!
  9. Chris Johnson Member: Native Fish Society

Bellingham Wa.
    Ratings: +316 / 1
    Just got home and went o the mail box, killer flies one and all. Thanks again kerfwappie
    :thumb: