Trout Dry fly swap

Discussion in 'Fly Swaps' started by Scott Behn, Apr 20, 2005.

1. cmtundra New Member

Tacoma, WA, USA.
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    Got mine in the mail today as well. Nicely done fella's. Always nice to get a new variety of flies. Thanks Scott & Thanks Ron for doing the pics. -If there's ever to be a Fly Swap Hall of Fame, I nominate Ron Eagle Elk for first entry! :thumb: Man, how many hundred swaps have you done now?? :beer2: Cheers to all, c'ya on the water! May your waders never dry.
  2. Scott Behn Active Member

Lk Stevens, Wa.
    Holy sh*t...I just mailed those out yesterday...what the!!!!!!!

I reckon sometimes the US Postal service still surprises the heck out of me. Oh my bad I forgot they are training for the tour de france...LOL!!!!

:thumb:
  3. Ron Eagle Elk Active Member

Yelm, WA, USA.
    Ratings: +110 / 0
    CMTundra, I don't know how many swaps I've been in or hosted, lost count several years ago.

The pics are in the gallery. Unfortunately, when the USPS hurried my shipment along, all the toe tags were laying in the bottom of my little container. I don't know what fly was tied by who. You can add your name to your fly and give everyone the recipe in the comment section. Thanks again for a mess of great flies.

Scott, I'll be keeping my eyes open for more of your swaps. Nicely run.

REE
  4. Scott Behn Active Member

Lk Stevens, Wa.
    thanks for the kind words guys...I think I'm done swapping for the summer. Hopefully I'll be spending most of my time out on the water or in the shop working.

:thumb:
  5. Willie Bodger Still, nothing clever to say...

Lynnwood, WA
    Yup, got my flies today, looking good! Now, I just have to start fishing dries a little more often...

wb
  6. Icanfly aka Matt

Seattle, WA
    Ratings: +11 / 0
    got my flies yesterday as well. They look great fellas. Nice work. I'll do the recipe for mine sometime later today maybe. :thumb:
  7. Flyn'dutchman Member

Wenatchee, WA
    Ratings: +3 / 0
    Got mine today. Great looking bunch of drys. I second the nomination for Ron. Great looking pictures in the gallery. Scott, thanks for hosting. Good luck fishing them. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: