Trout Streams

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by weirdwindknot, Feb 25, 2012.

1. dryflylarry "Chasing Riseforms"

Near the Fjord
    Ratings: +563 / 0

Kevin,

Note that 2500 people have looked at this thread!!! Do you suppose they are too lazy to go find their own spots and can't wait to read what people post?!! Threads like this scare me! Eeeeek! :eek:
  2. Old Man Just an Old Man

Dillon, Mt
    Ratings: +1,656 / 0
    Yeah, to hell.
    Kyle Smith likes this.
  3. Tim Lockhart Working late at The Office

Mill Creek, WA
    Ratings: +267 / 0
    Jim 2 years ago you would offer some advice on the finer points of map reading along with an actual honey hole like the forks to get a fellow angler underway. Now it's an outing in hell. Are you getting soft in your old age? :)
  4. Ryan Higgins Active Member

East Wenatchee, WA
    Ratings: +33 / 0
    *creeps in, notices no actual spots have been posted, creeps out*
    Eric Denny likes this.
  5. Old Man Just an Old Man

Dillon, Mt
    Got my hands slapped to many times. I decided to be a nice guy and keep my mouth shut.

I spent oodles of money on gas to find all I found in Washington. To many want the easy way and want to be pointed to them places. All it takes is pouring over a map at the blue squiggly lines. Some times you have to beat your way through Blackberry's and Devils Club or climb down a cliff to find it all. To me it was all worth it as I found many places to fish. Of course I was a lot younger then and all that crawling around was fun.

Here in Montana I don't have to do any of that. I drive to where I want to fish, park my truck, walk ten paces, and fish and catch fish. For somebody with bad wheels, this is a dream world.
  6. Tim Lockhart Working late at The Office

Mill Creek, WA
    Ratings: +267 / 0
    Well here's a whopper I took at one of my top secret spots. Don't bother asking, hell will need to freeze before I ever reveal it..

[IMG]
  7. Old Man Just an Old Man

Dillon, Mt
    `
    Awful brave, aren't you.
  8. Greg Price Love da little fishies

Puyallup, WA
    Ratings: +70 / 0
    Isn't that the place where 300lb sturgeon gently sip midges on the surface?