Tube Tying Demo with Jack Cook

Discussion in 'Events' started by FlyShopKristin, Sep 4, 2008.

1. FlyShopKristin Going Online

Monroe, Wa, USA.
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    Jack Cook will be at All About the Fly on Saturday, September 13 from 1-3PM.

Jack will cover a variety of tube fly techniques, British Style, Sunrays, Half Inch and Scandinavian. You will learn how to layer a wing in colors to get the best looking flies imaginable; he will also work with furs like Arctic Fox and Temple Dog.

There may be a beer or two around...:beer1:
  2. Matt Burke Active Member

Kenmore
    Ratings: +69 / 0
    Who the hell is Jack Cook? JFK:)-}
  3. Denny Active Member

Seattle, WA, USA.
    Ratings: +45 / 0
    Classy.:rolleyes:
  4. FlyShopKristin Going Online

Monroe, Wa, USA.
    hehehe...that's Matt for ya!

Matt - Looking forward to seeing you next week!
  5. Matt Burke Active Member

Kenmore
    I know I do not have any class, but I do know that Jack has done more to enhance my fly fishing than most folks. Not just fishing and casting, but the equipment and the material for any aspect of my passion. What's great about Jack is he doesn't say a word. No big sales pitch, he lets the rod or whatever talk to you. For most folks who offer up products for our community, I only enjoy touching 10% when I see their wares. Jack's got some great stuff to offer, 90% I can actually use toward steelheading.
  6. Matt Burke Active Member

Kenmore
    Kristin, I aint goin' anywhere near you next week. You'll beat the tar out of me now.
  7. FlyShopKristin Going Online

Monroe, Wa, USA.
    I'm shamelessly bumping this as a reminder - Jack's at AATF tomorrow --See you there!