Turkey???

Discussion in 'Cast & Blast' started by Scott Behn, Mar 27, 2006.

1. Scott Behn

Scott Behn Active Member

Well now that I'm having to work every weekend excluding my anniversary weekend I have to try to find places to hunt these beauties within a close drive from Lk. Stevens. Anybody hunt turkey on this side of the hill? I'm still a little flustered right now so I haven't even looked to see what GMU's that I can hunt over here.

Any help is much appreciated!!!!

:cool:

2. cuponoodle breakfast

cuponoodle breakfast Active Member

NFR...NFR!!!! Turkey???

I think you're burnt on turkey hunting close to Lake Stevens.

3. Josh Benjamin

Josh Benjamin Member

NFR...NFR!!!! Turkey???

28 hunters killed 26 birds in western wa. last year, several of which came from the issaquah area. the wdfw has a harvest report online but i think i got that stat out of fishing/hunting news if i remember correctly. you want to pass any info you have on to me re: northeastern wa. birds???

4. Scott Behn

Scott Behn Active Member

NFR...NFR!!!! Turkey???

It's looking like turkey season might be done for me this spring...

:beathead:

5. Roper

Roper Idiot Savant

NFR...NFR!!!! Turkey???

Whatcha mean by "northeastern"? There's lots of birds in the Okanogan...:thumb:

6. spanishfly

spanishfly Steelberg

NFR...NFR!!!! Turkey???

There are places about an hour and a half or so outside the Seattle area where you can bag a bird. I popped one last year second day of the hunt. I may try and take one this year with a bow.

Good luck :thumb:

Attached Files:

7. Josh Benjamin

Josh Benjamin Member

NFR...NFR!!!! Turkey???

roper-we will be in the 49 degrees north gmu in the ponderay w.a. but we are going blind due to lack of time to get over there and scout. opening weekend is looking to be more of a scouting trip than a hunting trip.
    any secret honey holes??
    we are open minded as far as where to go...thanks