Tweeker Encounter and Stilly Report

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by seattlee, Oct 28, 2013.

1. Mike Garritson Member

Edmonds, WA
    Ratings: +24 / 0
    Wow, my wife and I were just hiking there...this is bumming me out.
  2. Old Man Just an Old Man

Dillon, Mt
    Ratings: +1,623 / 0
    It's getting to be that nothings safe when you park your car and go fishing. Maybe you should all have tanks with a big lock on them to keep all the crooks at bay.
  3. Brady Burmeister Active Member

OH
    Ratings: +129 / 0
    I'm always taken aback at the multitude of broad daylight thieves you folks have out there when I read these car break-in theft threads. I'm fortunate that most of the rivers I fish are in "metropark" areas that are heavily used buy runners, bikers, walkers, etc...and are heavily patrolled by park rangers.
  4. mtskibum16 Active Member

Puget Sound Beaches
    Ratings: +198 / 0
    I was just reminded of this for some reason. Kind of funny! All you need is a Big Black Guy Named Ben!

Jim Speaker likes this.
  5. cuponoodle breakfast gritty

Arlington
    Ratings: +283 / 0
    Hard to do much about the catalytic converter issue, but they're breaking windows and getting into vehicles because people make it worth the risk. How many times have we read about people getting rods, wallets, cameras, etc. stolen from their car?
  6. Jim Speaker Active Member

Mill Creek, WA
    Ratings: +481 / 0
    Hm. I was thinking of chasing coho and src on the stilly this weekend too. My POS explorer would be a lot better to take than my buddy's toyota truck, I guess. But, I really need BEN so I don't have to think about it I guess.
  7. Stonefish Triploid and Humpy Hater

Pipers Creek
    Ratings: +1,260 / 1