Two fly October caddis swap

Discussion in 'Fly Swaps' started by fly punk, May 29, 2008.

1. STATUS----

I'm ALIVE. My flies should be in the mail no later than tommorow morning!! Sorry I needed the time. My old back went out and I have been suffering for a while here. Just now recovering and am getting happy again. :) It's been hard "sitting" at the fly tying desk!

2. And they are: dry----Halloween October Caddis and wet-----Beadhead Caddis Pupa

DONE! Mailing in the morning! :)

3. Alright fellas, 5 days to go. Still waiting on a couple of ya. :thumb:

4. Just recieved larry's flies. DAMN!! We better step it up. They are nice. Still waiting on a couple of ya. Couple of days left. :thumb:

5. All right boys. time to pay the piper. Deadline is up. just got Ron's flies. They are the S**t. Looking GREAT. Still waiting on Nick and Zach.

6. you guys ok? just checkin status :thumb:

7. finally was able to get some hooks today. sorry i dont live that close to any fly shops. i should have them out very soon

8. Hey Zach and Nick!

I finished my flies and went fishing! Get with the progarm. I thought I was SLOW! Ha. Ha.

Larry :ray1:

9. How's it going guys?????? still waiting. You ok Nick? Haven't heard from you in a while. :thumb:

10. I would give them until the 17th, if they are not in the mail, then call it!!! My goodness, the deadline was the 10th & that gave everyone 6 WEEKS to tie 20 flies. Are you kidding me??

TLL

11. It's called "responsibility"..... a dog ate my flies!!!!????? :ray1: bawling: :hmmm:

12. Zach and Nick.

Are you "In" or "Out" ???????? Please let us all know. Thanks Pals.

13. Sorry, flies will be in the mail today.

14. I tied Bill McMillan's Steelhead Caddis for my dry, and a pattern inspired by a fly that Sixfinger tied a while back for my nymph. There's no excuse for my lateness, and I won't try to make any. All I can say is that I hope you enjoy the flies. Feel free to mail mine a month late to repay me.

15. just got to mail mine now. sorry for the delay you can mail mine late to haha

16. All right Nick & Zach!!! Good to hear from you. We were all concerned. Thought maybe you swallowed all your flies & choked to death on them!!! Better late than never. Now jump on over & sign up for the "Hex Swap" We still have room for a couple more tier's. The DEADLINE however is next Friday the 25th!!!!!

Can't wait to see them all. :thumb:

TLL

17. HEY THEY LIVE!!! Can't wait to see them. Ok, as soon as i get them they will all go out. They all look great so far. It's been a good swap. Thanks guys. :thumb:

18. Just got nicks flies. You still in Zach??? need to know. so i can get these out

19. i sent mine you should have got them by now

20. This has been a brutal swap.....! :thumb::beer1: