Tying saltwater tube patterns demonstrations Sat. June 25 at Puget Sound Fly Co.

Discussion in 'Events' started by Roger Stephens, Jun 7, 2011.

1. Roger Stephens

Roger Stephens Active Member

On Sat. June 25 from 1 to 4 PM Anil and I will be giving demonstrations on how to tie three saltwater tube patterns that are effective on Puget Sound. The schedule of tying demonstrations will be as follows: 1 to 2 PM top water sand lance pattern by Roger, 2 to 3 PM Awe-Shock pattern by Anil, and 3 to 4 PM sequin tube clouser minnow pattern by Roger.

Hope to see some of you there to watch or chat about saltwater fisheries on Puget Sound.

Roger

2. Kcahill

Kcahill Active Member

Will be a great class sorry I will be out of town and miss it. I have been bugging David about a tube flying class. If my plans change I will be sure to be there.

KC

3. Mike T

Mike T Active Member

I'll be stopping by.

4. Steve Rohrbach

Steve Rohrbach Puget Sound Fly Fisher

Media:
    Anil, thank you for hosting a great session today. You, Don and Roger did a wonderful job sharing your patterns. I know that everyone who attended walked away having learned something. Roger, it is really fun seeing how the Floating Sand Lance has evolved. Your creativity is amazing. I look forward to tying some variations and getting out on the water to put them to the test.

Best regards, Steve