Ultimate Fly Fishing Rig

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Michigan Guy, Mar 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michigan Guy

Michigan Guy Formerly Sag24

2000 Dodge Dakota 4x4 SLT Quad Cab: 4 door, Burgundy, with body and window trim, Loaded with everything, brand new BFG 11.5x32 tires on brand new "from Dodge" rims, 4.7 liter V-8, Dash mounted Magellen GPS system, CD player and an awsome factory sound system, a very "thick and sticky" spray-on bed liner, Ziebart protection, 74K miles. ALL HIGHWAY MILES. Asking 12.5k.....obo
    Drives Brand New!!! :thumb:

NADA books this dodge at 16,500
    Kelly Blue Book list this truck for 15,800
    I'm asking 12.5K

I live in the Puyallup area

The best Fly Fishing partner you could ever know. I am in the Military and they are sending me to Japan for 3 years so I need to sell it :( ASAP. This truck has seen the parking lot and trails of the best rivers in the PNW and I still get compliments from guys wishing they owned it because it's not to big and not to small, "Its perfect". It has never towed anything, but it could tow just about anything a 1/2 ton could. Good gas milage, dependable, very very well taken care of. Strict maintenance schedual. I have never even floored the gas pedal.............asking 12.5k or OBO, I have dozens of pics.

2. ZugBug

ZugBug Member

Media:
    If you just post to one of the other 2 ads you have for this truck it will bring it to the top and you won't have to start a new thread. FYI

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.