WTB Used frame for 13' 1" Super Puma?

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by fastpitchpete, May 4, 2014.

1. fastpitchpete Member

Kirkland, WA.
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    Looking for a used frame for a 13' 1" Super Puma inflatable; anyone have a frame sitting around looking for a new home? Currently have a "fly-in" frame; good for wilderness trips but now using the boat for day trips with older friends. Ideal setup is a rowing seat and front bar for 2 - 3 passengers. Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Ed Call Mumbling Moderator

Kitsap Peninsula
    Ratings: +1,357 / 9
    I have a two piece raft frame. Custom curved rear pod and rower/front passenger pod. What is the inside width and drop of your boat?
  3. fastpitchpete Member

Kirkland, WA.
    Here are the specs for the raft: From Aire website. The raft is up at my cabin, so I don't have anything better right now:

"The 13'1" Super Puma is a larger version of the Puma, offering more space for friends and gear - up to three thwarts and five paddlers. The Super Puma’s continuous curve design, short waterline and narrow beam create a highly maneuverable boat that will hold in eddies and behind rocks while your partner hooks that elusive fish. "

Specifications

Length: 13'1"
    Load Capacity: 986 lbs.
    Width: 5'8"
    Weight: 100 lbs.
    Tube Diameter: 18.5"
    Air Chambers: 7
  4. orangeradish Bobo approved

Capital City
    Ratings: +484 / 0
    I may have what you are looking for. I will look at specs tonight, and get back to you.
  5. fastpitchpete Member

Kirkland, WA.

Attached Files: