vehicle kills wolf on blewett pass

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by luv2fly2, Apr 28, 2013.

1. what kind of gun should I buy for wolf protection ???

2. I didn't think there were any moderates left. Certainly none in DC or on the news.

Bill Aubrey and GAT like this.
  3. Wolf threads, like the 'Jelly of the Month Club', is a gift that just keeps on giving!

4. Close Kerry, the bad guys are the moderators for not putting the smack down early and often in the misguided spiraling threads of doom and chaos.

Krusty and GAT like this.
  5. I think you nailed it.

6. Start of new thread title:

Thread on wolf, killed by driver, is killed by moderator

7. Why a shotgun of course, double barrel, just drop two shells in and go shoot up in the air and those bad wolves will run for cover...just ask Uncle Joe...:rolleyes:

Alex MacDonald and Bill Aubrey like this.
  8. Now wait a minute I have it on good authority that wolves have eaten everything in sight vehicles are the obvious next step. this come as a surprise to no one... or was the wolf driving the car and ejected because in a drunken stupor he could not latch his seat belt???

9. "Even a man who is true in heart and says his prayers by night . . . . .
    Be careful who you piss off!

10. A "B-B gun" will do just fine.

11. A Power Wagon or Hummer would do nicely.
    Lupo would piss on a Prius.

Alex MacDonald likes this.
  12. I can't stand either side so I guess I'm doin a lot of hatin. I guess the thing I'm hatin most is those are my only choices dumbacrats or retardlicans.....

Flyborg likes this.
  13. Back on track guys... the topic is whether migrant wolves without green cards, or insurance, should be allowed on the roads. Clearly if one is hit it shows they don't obey the rules of the road.

14. If a wolf cant look both ways before he/she crosses the street it deserves to die.

15. .... like this thread should.

JS and Gary Knowels like this.
  16. I've said the same about kids in my neighborhood many times...

Alex MacDonald and GAT like this.
  17. I'm not allowed to have a BB gun ,Mom says I'll shoot my eye out!!!!

dryflylarry likes this.
  18. Absolutely fantastic! I almost spit my coffee all over the computer screen. As a matter of fact, I am still laughing as I type.

JS likes this.
  19. If this were the case, they could ticket the wolf for leaving the scene of the accident.