WA draw results are up

Discussion in 'Cast & Blast' started by ribka, Jun 14, 2011.

1. ribka

ribka Active Member

Drew a late season archery Desert unit deer tag

There are some nice mulies in that unit

2. smoothiniron

smoothiniron New Member

cool - drew a cow tag Ut 340 manashtash

3. andrew

andrew Active Member

Put in for a whole plethora of hunts, however, figured since this was my first draw that I'd most likely come up empty handed; which I did.

Congrats and good luck to the both of you!

4. ganglyangler

ganglyangler Bird Dogs and Fly Rods

Wow Ribka, thats a great tag! I have seen some absolute tanks in there. Good luck! Out of curiousity how many points did you have?

5. Troutrageous

Troutrageous Active Member

Drew a 2nd deer tag in the Blues. Hopefully I'll be able to find a big whitetail doe.

6. East Fork

East Fork Active Member

Doe tag in the Winston unit. Should be fun with the grandson along. He has never shot a big game animal so that should increase our odds of getting into something.

7. hatchinet

hatchinet New Member

I did as well interested in a hunting partner?

8. Gary Thompson

Gary Thompson dirty dog

Great draw Ribka.
    I've hunted pheasant around Beda lake and have seen some nice deer in that area.
    Got a ground blind? I've seen some heavy traveled trails going to and from the hay fields.

9. ribka

ribka Active Member

2 pts and I obviously lucked out.

Hopefully will catch end of rut in Nov. Yeh, will be ground blind or a treestand . Have found a few travel areas with a big enough tree to throw up a stand.

Chance to shoot a 160" plus buck in there.

10. ribka

ribka Active Member

Pm me will help you out with that cow tag if interested

11. ganglyangler

ganglyangler Bird Dogs and Fly Rods

Congrats man! My dog has flushed some truly amazing bucks out of the russian olives down there. Interested to hear how you do down there this year. Stick a big fella! Per my longstanding agreement with WDFW, they agreed not to draw me for anything and I agreed to keep buying applications. Gonna give it a go anyway and hunt some new area for both deer and elk. Good luck to all who got tags!

12. ThomasJLinton

ThomasJLinton New Member

I also drew that sweet desert unit archery hunt. Need more information though. I've been scouting the area seen some nice bucks mostly on farm land. anyone have any sweet information on the unit! Thanks

13. nice man,
    i didnt get shit :( lol
    our computer was dead the day it was due
    but hey i will still get a buck trust me

14. woods

woods Member

You got a good draw, I volunteered for the deer survey out there last November. You might consider calling the biologist in Ephrata (cant remember his name off the top of my head) to get some info, it never hurts to have more information.

I drew blanks, there's always next year... i hope