walter... and the F bombs that insued

Discussion in 'Stillwater' started by Sean Beauchamp, Oct 7, 2008.

1. Paul Stavig

Paul Stavig Member

Covington Fly . iagree The ones you never see, but keep you wondering how damn big they are (were) before they spit the hook/snap you off are the ones that 'haunt' you. Can think of two fish this year that I would have loved to have even seen, let alone landed. . . bawling:

2. Sean Beauchamp

Sean Beauchamp Hot and Heavy at yer 6

Media:
    i feel incomplete unless i get to look the fish dead in the eye and talk some trash. flash my opposible thumbs and then grant them permission to live another day. its not the same when its on their terms.

it would be great to chalk it up as a good experience to bask in the ambience of a lost fish, appreciate the wind and the waves and the chirping of the birds....

but i cant. ill never let it go until i realize my true dreams of posting a photo of a trophy brown from humble western washington much to the chagrin of our fancy streamer throwing montana boys. god speed!

3. CovingtonFly

CovingtonFly B.O.H.I.C.A. bend over here it comes again

Media:
    Sean, that is not a very Zen like approach. You must seek balance. I can tell you that when you finally land that fish you will get your camera out and promptly drop it in the water. Whilst you turn momentarily to seek the fallen camera the fish will wiggle free, probably slapping you in the opposible thumb and dashing off into the dark. You will then realize that you have landed your mythical fish but are still unsatisfied and that the fish was not what you were really after. :rofl:

4. Tim Lockhart

Tim Lockhart Working late at The Office

Media:
    This thread beats any Hemingway book hands down :D