Wanted; Loomis GL3 14' 9-10.

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Lambchop, May 12, 2004.

1. Lambchop New Member

Ratings: +0 / 0
    I'm looking for a Loomis GL3 14' 9-10. So if someone has a lead or a backup they want to get rid of PM me or email me. Thanks!
  2. scottr Active Member

Chasing trout and birds
    Ratings: +106 / 0
    Check Madison River Flyfishing Company's web site they had a bunch of rods on closeout

www.mrfc.com
  3. Lambchop New Member

They closed out their GL3 speys about 2-3 months ago. But thanks anyway. Think I found one today though.
  4. Denny Active Member

Seattle, WA, USA.
    Ratings: +45 / 0
    What price range you looking to find one(realistically)? I have a friend who has been thinking about selling one . . .
  5. Big K1 Large Member

Duvall, WA, U.S.A.
    Lambchop,

Keep your eye on Ebay. They pop up pretty frequently.

Kevin
  6. Lambchop New Member

Found one today. In fact, I just got off the phone giving the place my card # about an hour ago. Was looking for a discontinued new one or slightly used. Glad to get a new one.
    Funny how all the local shop will order you one for full retail $380. Why won't they give you a break if all they do is pickup the phone and order one? They all gave me this line that "G Loomis would pull me if I sell for less than retail". What bull, who would know?, think I would tell? Yeah everyone who honestly wanted a good deal!
    The best part is paying much less than MSRP. Leaves me more to buy that new line to go along with it.Thanks for all the tips though.