WANTED: Quality Deep V Aluminum boat, 13-15'

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Denny, Apr 12, 2004.

1. Denny Active Member

Seattle, WA, USA.
    Ratings: +46 / 0
    Looking for a quality (i.e. Lund, Gregor, Smokercraft, Crestliner, Duraboat) good shape or better 13-15' deep hull aluminum boat.

I have cash in pocket for the right boat at the right price! I will travel a little ways (say, from Spokane to Portland to Tri-Cities to Vancouver, BC) to pick up boat.

Thanks!

Richard
    Seattle, WA
    rdembry@comcast.net

:thumb
  2. Bubba New Member

Seattle, WA.
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    Richard,

I have a 14' Smokercraft Alaskan with an 18hp merc and also a like new Merc 20 jet. I hadn't thought about selling, but I haven't really used it since my buddy got a new 18' Alumaweld, 2 years ago.

The boat is in Everret. Drop me a line if you want to take a look at it.

Bob
  3. Denny Active Member

Seattle, WA, USA.
    Ratings: +46 / 0
    Check your inbox here at washingtonflyfishing.com (the email messages don't go to you directly, I believe).

:thumb
  4. docstash Member

selah, wa.
    Ratings: +22 / 0
    1994 14' Smokercraft Alaskan, 25 horse merc used less than 50 hours. 3000.00
  5. YAKIMA AKA: Gregory Mine

Las Vegas
    Ratings: +24 / 0
    Might have the boat for you. 15' Smokercraft Alaskan. Middle split seats with cushioned swivel seats, complete factory textured floor boards, factory steering column, 30hp Yamaha 2 stroke electric start with Doel-fins, humminbird finder with temp and speed. 50' anchor rope with 2 mushroom anchors along with one danforth and chain. bilge pump with switch on steering column, travel cover, galvanized trailer with transom support, toungue jack, buddy bearings.Everything in the boat is factory or quality aftermarket. NEVER SEEN SALT WATER. yearly serviced and winterized, actually spent more time in canadian water than washington. factory gas tank along with 2 plastic spare gas cans. anchor box, 2 locking storage compartments under split middle seats, oars (but crappy ones), battery box... This has been my baby and taken care of like a queen. Just time for a drift boat now. I know there is more, I just can't think at this time... $4500.00 if you would like pictures, email me at milemarker18@comcast.net Greg
  6. YAKIMA AKA: Gregory Mine

Las Vegas
    Ratings: +24 / 0
    I forgot, I'm in Auburn and the boats in Burien. A few other things. Also going along with it are the grease gun for the bearings, grease tubes for the motor zerks, remaining gas oil, oil measuring cups, a few cusions, car jacks to keep the tires off the ground during the winter, plus locks for the motor and ball latch. It is fishable right now other than needing gas. Jump in and go (but I havent started it yet this year, not planning on using it). No dings major scratches anywhere. It is an 1989 and I'm glad because I really don't like what they have done to the Alaskans for the past few years, they are now ugly. The motor was only used to get me to the spot I liked then shut off. Very low hours. Probably no more than a couple hundred. Like I said earlier, it has been very well kept. I bought it new from Brown's Landing in Scapoose Oregon. I have all the manuals and the like as well. This boat has seen big rough water in Canadian storms and I've never been worried once. If you have ever been to lake Sheridan in B.C., you'll know about the storms that come through there.