Wanted, Used Fly Fishing Pram

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Yakfish, Apr 24, 2003.

1. Yakfish Dad, Angler, Guide

Yakima, Wa, U.S.A.
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    Hi,
    I'm looking for a couple of used fly fishing prams for our private lake and lodge. I've seen a few on this board and wanted to drop a quick note to see if anyone had one (or more) available. They can be wood or glass, it doesn't matter. I just want a couple that are priced to move to restore and keep up at the lake.
    Thanks,
    David
    www.dreamflyfishing.com
  2. Jim Wheeler Full time single dad and pram builder

Tonasket, WA
    Ratings: +25 / 0
    David,

Let me know if you would like new wood prams. We could build two for you. Not cheap ($625 ea), just the best. Lead time is about 6 weeks (maybe less) is the bad news. Could also do glass. Email off board to discuss further if you are interested.

Jim & Shauneen Wheeler, owners
    Spring Creek Prams
    Tonasket, WA

www.springcreekprams.com
  3. Ron Olsen Member

Kirkland, WA.
    Ratings: +22 / 0
    David, I have just the pram you are looking for. Been sitting a long time, but sound. It is 8', glass, has a wheel on the front. No oars. Needs to have the two top rails on both sides replaced. Since I have a 12' aluminum, three float tubes and a pontoon, guess I really don't need the pram. Send a pm to rrolsen@msn.com

Ronbow
  4. Yakfish Dad, Angler, Guide

Yakima, Wa, U.S.A.
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    Hello,
    Thanks to Ronbow I've got one pram in the works. Does anyone else have a fixer upper 8 footer available? Keep me posted and thanks,
    David
    www.dreamflyfishing.com