Wanted, Used Fly Fishing Pram

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Yakfish, Apr 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi,
    I'm looking for a couple of used fly fishing prams for our private lake and lodge. I've seen a few on this board and wanted to drop a quick note to see if anyone had one (or more) available. They can be wood or glass, it doesn't matter. I just want a couple that are priced to move to restore and keep up at the lake.
    Thanks,
    David
    www.dreamflyfishing.com

2. David,

Let me know if you would like new wood prams. We could build two for you. Not cheap ($625 ea), just the best. Lead time is about 6 weeks (maybe less) is the bad news. Could also do glass. Email off board to discuss further if you are interested.

Jim & Shauneen Wheeler, owners
    Spring Creek Prams
    Tonasket, WA

www.springcreekprams.com

3. David, I have just the pram you are looking for. Been sitting a long time, but sound. It is 8', glass, has a wheel on the front. No oars. Needs to have the two top rails on both sides replaced. Since I have a 12' aluminum, three float tubes and a pontoon, guess I really don't need the pram. Send a pm to rrolsen@msn.com

Ronbow

4. Hello,
    Thanks to Ronbow I've got one pram in the works. Does anyone else have a fixer upper 8 footer available? Keep me posted and thanks,
    David
    www.dreamflyfishing.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.