Washingtonion's are getting a bad rap!

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by tediousthumper, May 24, 2011.

1. Washitonion's are getting a bad rap!

Who cares, give em hell over there Thad. Give em the ole Battle Ground wave!

2. Washitonion's are getting a bad rap!

Yeah, that's all folks talk about in Montana is how much they want to go trout fishing in Washington :rofl:

3. Washitonion's are getting a bad rap!

Wa-shit-onions? Like Walla Walla sweets? I love getting worked up over hearsay. I think all Washitonions should stay away from Montana, especially the last week of July this summer.

4. Washitonion's are getting a bad rap!

I haven't fished in Montana yet. I hope you guys aren't ruining it for me! :p

5. Washitonion's are getting a bad rap!

Going to Montana soon
    going to be a ___ ___ tycoon.

6. Washitonion's are getting a bad rap!

well it's about as good as anything else to talk about, I hope they bring some of that montana road dust when they come,thats what I miss the most

7. Washitonion's are getting a bad rap!

Dental Floss! Do I win a prize?

8. Washitonion's are getting a bad rap!

The prize is that you
    know Zappa plus an all
    expense not paid for fishing
    trip to South Puget Sound.

Dave

9. Washitonion's are getting a bad rap!

When I'm driving in Montana and some asshole is right up in my business 10 feet from the bumper on a desolate highway I can assure you that when they finally man up enough to pass I will see WA plates.

10. Washitonion's are getting a bad rap!

Son, being a parody of yourself is no way to go through life.

11. Washitonion's are getting a bad rap!

And would you please correct the spelling of Washington in the thread title?

12. Washitonion's are getting a bad rap!

Word.

13. Washitonion's are getting a bad rap!

Whenever I go to MT, I tell them I'm from Sedro-Woolley. When they find out that it's no where near Seattle they break out in smiles and are very friendly. As far as Rock Creek goes, I've fished it several times and never had a problem with crowds. I have seen some combat fishing on the upper part of the creek but other than that it's been wide open fishing.
    I'd rather go to Montana than Seattle anyway. Too much concrete in Seattle.

14. Washitonion's are getting a bad rap!

I live in the hills of Skagit County. We hate everyone from Seattle and Montaaaaaaaaaanaaaaaaa. They all can go screw themselves.

15. Washitonion's are getting a bad rap!

I'm from the tidal flats in marysville,I like everybody thats 100 yards down river and making two steps after each cast!!!

16. Washitonion's are getting a bad rap!

Remember fishbadger,, People in Montana can carry firearms in the open,, so I would think twice about what you said.

17. Not to change the topic, but who are the idiots that pronounce Washington.... Warshington???? Drives me nuts!!! Or is it Worshington? Where does that come from?!!!! Eeeeeeeek.

18. Washitonion's are getting a bad rap!

When I hunt and fish in Montana I just let them know I'm from Yakima.
    The usual reponse is "We don't want no trouble here, do what you want"
    Nice people those Montanans

I'm from Wisconsin "land of 10,000 Minnesotans". Every weekend would flood our state to hunt and fish with their Viking bumper stickers and fancy city ways. Hated them.

19. Funny, when I think of Spokane I think of white trash .When I think of Seattle ,left-wing yuppies sipping lattes comes to mind.We all know how utterly wrong such a generalization would be,....there are a-holes everywhere.Plenty of them here.Note: I have been coerced to being amiable,my wifes entire family live north of Seattle(they are neither whitetrash or fond of lattes).All of you hardcore WA. flyrodders should come East,our water is filthy ,should be right up your alley.haha Carry on.

20. And unless you are a Coug, why is it that everyone says Washington State? Washington state is having an unusually wet and cold winter. Real estate prices in Washington state have been hard hit by the economy and all that crap. We don't say Maine State, Iowa State, Montana State or any other such nonsense unless we are talking about an institution of supposed higher learning.