Water Master

Discussion in 'Watercraft' started by Skysoldier, Jun 1, 2014.

1. Skysoldier

Skysoldier Trout Hunter

Great information Brian thanks!
    I agree Jesse, I also like to wear my PDF a little on the snug side.
    Thanks for the input Steezn but I think I will pass on the hard seat for now.

2. Brian Miller

Brian Miller Be vewy vewy qwiet, I'm hunting Cutthwoat Twout

Media:
    BTW, what I got that I really like with the cargo net and the is Rich puts on 6 D rings and he does a much better job than I did :rolleyes:. In fact I am real glad I got the Expedition Package.

Skysoldier likes this.
  3. Skysoldier

Skysoldier Trout Hunter

Yep I plan on purchasing the cargo net and extra D rings, may even take a look at the Expedition Package. Thanks for all of your input Brian.

4. Brian Lind

Brian Lind New Member

What do you guys think about buying the floor for this raft? I'm thinking of purchasing the Kodiak Expedition package as well and was wondering if the floor was a good addition and/or any of the other accessories not included. I have done almost all of my fishing while wading and am looking for a boat for both still and moving water. Thoughts from you fine folks?

5. troutpocket

troutpocket Active Member

Media:
    I like the optional floor for my Kodiak for stillwaters during the late fall through early spring. Basically converts from kickboat to pram, although I don't attempt to stand up. When water temps drop below about 45 cold feet are hard to avoid if your feet are soaking in the lake. The boat rows very nicely with the floor (way less drag). I've never used the floor on a river float as I prefer to kick with fins.