water skeeter pontoon

Discussion in 'Watercraft' started by artie, May 13, 2011.

1. artie New Member

mexico ny
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    I am looking for some new bladders that i could put in a water skeeter pontoon . I understand that the company folded but other than not holding air the boat is in good shape .I have a new rampage with all the bell and whistleson the way but want this for my son to use bawling:
  2. Brad Niemeyer Old School Member

Woodinville, WA
    Ratings: +42 / 0
    Is patching the leaks not an option? I ride patched inner tubes all season long on my bike. "Scabs" is a good brand of instant patches
  3. artie New Member

mexico ny
    I tried patching but its the welded seams that are giveing way.
  4. WABOWMAN Active Member

Port Townsend,WA
    Ratings: +31 / 0
    I saw some toons all by them selves on craigslist a week or two ago.
  5. veilside180sx Member

Hillsboro, OR
    Ratings: +1 / 0
    Just replace the toons with new ones from another company, that are a similar size
  6. Stewart Skunk Happens

Spokane
    Ratings: +47 / 0
    I have a pair that are just taking up space. They're 8 footers. They haven't been inflated for a couple years because I bought some Scadden tubes that I am using instead. If you're interested, I can pump them up to make sure they still hold air.
  7. Fish Fungus Member

Parts Known
    Check Bucks Bags out of Boise ID they will have what you need
  8. themaninthemoon Just waiting on warmer weather, .......

East Chicago, Indiana 46312
    I bought a new set of Maxxon tubes last year & they are wonderful. They are sold here by a company called Evergoing. this is their web address & you can email them direct,

Sales @ evergoing .us

Very informative info & friendly service reps, as well as a decent price for some 14' tubes. Dual chambered, & tough as nails, I wouldn't want to get into a patch of thorns, but they handle most everything else quite well. A well made quality product, albeit they were each a little heavier than I had thought. which just adds to the toughness, & durability though.