Waterskeeter Fill Adapters??

Discussion in 'Watercraft' started by yakoun, Oct 18, 2011.

1. yakoun New Member

Kamloops, BC
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    I lost my light grey Waterskeeter fill adapter, like the one pictured here:

http://www.oregonfishing.com/detail.aspx?ID=1

This item appears to be out of stock on the website, and the company itself seems a bit dubious in terms of its current operations.
    Am I totally pooched or is there another place that sells these things? Alternatively, is there another way to fill a waterskeeter?

Thanks guys!

-- James
  2. Norm Frechette Active Member

Norwich, CT
    Ratings: +77 / 0
  3. jessejames Flyslinger

Show Low, Arizona
    Ratings: +345 / 3
    That looks exactly like the adapter for the Outcast boat. We have those in stock. $5.00 plus tax and a buck for mailing.
    jesse
  4. Short Fat and Ugly New Member

Boise, ID
    Ratings: +4 / 0
    If your valve cap is attached with a plastic lanyard then you need a Summit 1 valve adapter and if the valve cap is attached with a string lanyard then you need a Summit 2 valve adapter. The Summit 1 valve adapter is the one pictured with a grey neoprene o-ring and the Summit 2 is the one pictured with the blue o-ring.

These adapters are for Outcast/Fish Cat boats but it should work and I think your best bet is a Summit 1 adapter. Any Outcast/Fish Cat dealer can get what you need.
  5. yakoun New Member

Kamloops, BC
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    Thanks very much for the responses! I just called Outcast and ordered the Summit 1 Valve (grey o-ring, plastic lanyard) and a piece of clear vinyl tubing that is supposed to work on either of the summit valves in case I have chosen poorly. I am always amazed at the level of knowledge in this forum!