WDFW seeks nominations for steelhead/cutthroat advisory group

Discussion in 'Steelhead' started by Bert, Oct 26, 2010.

1. Bert Registered Potamophile

Everett, WA
    Ratings: +38 / 0
    From the latest CCA newsletter:

Every single one of us should apply.

http://www.votervoice.net/Files/CCAPNW/Attachments/Steelhead-cutthroat advisory.pdf
  2. Roger Stephens Active Member

Ratings: +306 / 0
    Bert:

I will submitting my name as a nominee for the Steelhead/Cutthroat Policy Advisory Group. I will be sending information requested by WDFW about me by Nov. 15. I will be contacting a list of creditible individuals to support my nomination with letters of recommendations. If you or anyone else have any other ideas/thoughts on how to increase my chances of getting picked send me a PM or post it here.

Roger
  3. Ed Call Mumbling Moderator

Kitsap Peninsula
    Ratings: +1,359 / 9
    I applied after I got home from work today. I bring nothing real to the table but some humble typing skills and some time. I hope that the talents of those that apply make it easy for them to tell me no, that would be fantasic for the advisory group I would think. Roger, if I were a credible individual I'd support you 100% for your ongoing dedication to learning and protecting the local resources.
  4. orangeradish Bobo approved

Capital City
    Ratings: +484 / 0
    Well done, gents.
  5. David Loy Senior Moment

Wolf Bay
    Ratings: +319 / 2
    Ditto. I think you both would be fine nominations. Mumbles, I don't imagine it's crucial that you bring some scientific credits to the table, as Roger and others here might. More likely it seems that a level head and the willingness to parse concepts out, in layman's terms hopefully, would be a significant and equal value.
    Thanks for volunteering. If either of you need votes, just say so.