Weather Report on Pass

Discussion in 'Stillwater' started by Loren Jensen, Jan 2, 2011.

1. hey everyone,

camoclad warrior and i drove out to Pass today (1/2/11) and arrived at just around noon. the middle of the lake was smooth as glass, but both ends had ice. the launch had about 1-2" thick ice for about 100 yds. this ice might be here for a while.

just thought i would let you guys know!

2. Opps, guess I should have looked closer. It really didn't look like there was any ice a few days ago. Sorry if I gave you some bad info.

3. oh no don't worry about it! it's all good!

4. I say you're innocent, Kerry. :clown: Unlikely there was any ice a few days ago when the snap was just getting started. I was guessing it would start somewhere around the weekend, +/- a day.

32, thanks for the update...

5. yeah it probably happened early this morning. and no prob ford!

6. The weather was super nice though.....

7. The Ice is goneand I was on Pass from 1 to 4 today. I managed to hook and land 2 browns one was 18" the other about 16" no other action but I am glad the ice is gone and I could get back out there

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. were you fishing deep for those brownies?

9. wow nice catch! leech patterns i am guessing?

10. [​IMG]

Green sparkle bugger

11. nice. verrrryyy nice.

12. x2

13. :hmmm: Hmmm... Those sweet browns are giving me pause to second-guess the choice of Blackman's for Sunday...

14. Nice fish Zane! Thanks for sharing the lake conditions and the pics. Hope to see you out on Pass again sometime soon.

15. yes Jeff.... I wouldnt mind rethinking and going to pass.

16. Weather report for pass lake on sunday...

Sunday: A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 35. North northwest wind between 6 and 9 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.

Come on up.

17. Great report. I think we just had bad timing and bad luck when we went lol. Getting ready to go out there was interesting....wasnt it silverbullet32

18. yes it was. just a few technical difficulties. let's just say i remembered all of my stuff. atleast we brought all of our buddies on here a weather report

19. great day at Pass

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Check out the blog for the whole story

20. wow! why did i waste my time today at depression lol