wenatchee fly fishing

Discussion in 'Steelhead' started by wetcat, Nov 5, 2013.

1. golfman44 Coho Queen

Kirkland
    Ratings: +987 / 0
    i was just bored waiting for the wild steelhead coalition movie to start so i wanted to stir the pot

thread still sucks tho
    PT likes this.
  2. Chris Bellows The Thought Train

The Salt
    Ratings: +753 / 0
    everyone gets a trophy
  3. Chris Bellows The Thought Train

The Salt
    everyone gets a trophy
  4. Irafly Active Member

Everett, Washington, USA.
    Ratings: +1,033 / 1
    You obviously didn't understand my point, must be the moronic effect from reading methodology threads. Try harder to understand inference next time. Double poster.
  5. PT Physhicist

Edmonds, WA
    Ratings: +712 / 2
    Will you PM me a list of names. There might be someone on the list I haven't offended. ;)
  6. Charles Sullivan dreaming through the come down

bellingham wa
    Ratings: +539 / 0
    I doubt it.

Go Sox,
    cds
  7. golfman44 Coho Queen

Kirkland
    Well at least the original poster got a full introduction to the steelhead forum on his welcome thread
    doublespey likes this.
  8. Chris Bellows The Thought Train

The Salt
    [IMG]
  9. Irafly Active Member

Everett, Washington, USA.
    Ratings: +1,033 / 1
    Dang it, I was trying to bait you! Ok so you haven't fallen into moronic ineptitude buy reading this thread.
  10. ChaseBallard bushwhacker

Seatown
    Ratings: +78 / 0
    Anyone have any metalhead reports form the 'Natch lately?

Unless the pass closes with that 10"+ of snow that's predicted, I'll be heading over to swing flies in the stretch around Monitor on Saturday.
  11. jake-e-boy Active Member

Kennewick
    Ratings: +206 / 0
    Please refer to it as the snatch, and from the gear fisherman I've talked to they say it is slowing down, haven't heard of many hookups in the last week
  12. golfman44 Coho Queen

Kirkland
    Saw a gear guy pull out a nice fish yesterday. 8+ jumps. Altho he might have lost it at the end...he was downstream of me couldn't tell the result
  13. Ryan Higgins Active Member

East Wenatchee, WA
    Ratings: +33 / 0
    I'll probably be out there trying to swing an 8wt and maybe tossing some jigs. I'll be below monitor. I've heard it's been pretty slow.
  14. nutsack angler newb

Dedmonds, WA
    Ratings: +36 / 0
    Pretty slow on the wet snatch since the opener. Hoping for warm and wet weather sometime before turkey day.
  15. Alex MacDonald Dr. of Doomology

Haus Alpenrosa, Lederhosenland
    Ratings: +874 / 0
    pretty slow's an understatement. i'm out on it almost every day, up and down the river, and it's become a nice outing for my cigars. A little breezy today, too, right off Barn Beach in LederhosenLand. Unfortunately the wind was from the north, and you could smell the sauerkraut "fermenting" in the local eateries. Don't get me wrong: I really love my town, and the setting it's nestled in. But I do get really tired of morons asking me, as I'm putting on my waders, "goin fishin?". No, Sherlock, I'm getting ready to shear the local cow. Fucking idiots! One grab today, but no fish-my fault! Spending too much time contemplating my navel and not enough working the fly. Maybe tomorrow!
  16. Ryan Higgins Active Member

East Wenatchee, WA
    Ratings: +33 / 0
    I slept in today, will be out tomorrow. Tying some flies up tonight to try out there. Will most likely be casting practice, but it is what it is.
  17. suckegg Active Member

Ellensburg, WA,
    Ratings: +88 / 0
    There's hope! I know two guys that fish it weekly and are averaging two/three fished landed per trip, as recently as Wed. If I wasn't so busy I go with them and knock down their landed percentage.
    Mostly wild fish. Not swinging.
  18. golfman44 Coho Queen

Kirkland
    That was implied when you said:
    Patrick Allen likes this.
  19. Nick Clayton Active Member

Ratings: +1,116 / 4
    Greedy bastards
    Irafly likes this.
  20. Alex MacDonald Dr. of Doomology

Haus Alpenrosa, Lederhosenland
    Ratings: +874 / 0
    It was snowing this morning, so I might wander out this afternoon if it warms up any-34 outside right now.