Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

WFF Members home burned Down

8K views 83 replies 54 participants last post by  worldanglr 
#1 ·
Yesterday morning Windtickler from the board's home burned down to the ground. Worldanglr from the site was also living there. They have both lost everything. Including but not limited to... All the AEG video camera's, computers, fly tying stuff, rods, reels, basically everything they both owned.

From what I've heard so far, WT has insurance, but they still need everyday things to get by. Clothes, food, toiletries, beer, fishing gear.. etc. I'm not sure on they're living situations for now, so if anyone has any suggestions on that please speak up.

All About the Fly in Monroe will be accepting ANY donations. They will be needing just about everything you can think of so every little bit will help.

Scoones has set up Paypal account for online donations here:

(Chris) The donation amount has been left open.

#11 ·
Whoa little doggies.
Like BY said, I gots insurance, I think.
Please focus on my boy Ryan.

F*ck. Just bought a rod from Aaron and one from Ryan, and broke my "never take the gear out of the car" rule because my waders and rod bags were frozen so I put them on the porch yesterday to dry.

This morning it was f*ucking A. This afternoon it's bombadeebombada life goes on. If I had my gear, I'd be on the river. Hell, I even went to work.

I only wish I hadn't lost all my stories.

#12 ·
Im raffling off a Winter Steelhead Flyfishing trip on the Olympic Peninsula- for two fly anglers- this winter. All proceeds go to those boys.

Go to the All About The Fly Shop Open House and see Kristin for details.

Whoever wins this trip is going to have an extra special good time.

#14 ·
windtickler said:
This morning it was f*ucking A. This afternoon it's bombadeebombada life goes on. If I had my gear, I'd be on the river. Hell, I even went to work.

I only wish I hadn't lost all my stories.
Yeah I was telling someone today that you were a writer and that it blows cause you probably lost all of that. Let me know when you want to get out fishing... I'm sure we can get something for you to use together.

#15 ·
Wind,
Are u with Davy right now? Hit him up for clothing sizes. Also, do you need anything youself, my mom can makes cookies, maybe she will send over a few dozen. :thumb:

Atleast you guys got out ok, any burns or anything. I called up steelie mike, he was pretty shocked as well, left jergens and southpaw22 messages too. We will take care of you guys.

Peace,
Andy

#26 ·
Where are you guys located? I have some Cabelas neoprenes in Large and some boots that are abused but work just fine. I also have an extra vise, bobbin, some thread, and other various materials that you can have to get your boxes refilled. You guys need sleeping bags? Hats? Ball Caps? Send me a PM if you like. Sorry to hear about your loss. Glad everyone is okay though. Jeff

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.