WFF Stickers and Stuff?

Discussion in 'New Features, Site News, Issues Info.' started by Matthew Gulbranson, Jun 7, 2010.

1. There used to be WFF hats, stickers and such. I looked around everywhere and didn't find them. Are these now extinct? I would love a sticker for my car, as I sold my old one a while back and am now stickerless.

Thanks,

Matthew

2. You have to get them from Chris. As of right now, don't think there are any in production. So you'll have to wait until he decides to do another run of them.

3. i sure like one

4. I'll take two of everything!

5. If I were less lazy/busy, I'd tell chris I could crank up my die cut sticker factory and make some. But I'm sooooooo lazy.

6. I'll get around to it sooner or later. Have a new guy for the stickers, just have to dial it in a bit.

No idea on hats.

7. Simms logos hats for fly shops etc. I bet we could easily meet min requirements, as I've seen smaller fly shops who have had them done. If this project needs a helping hand I'd be willing to jump in.

I'd take one or two...

8. I would take one as well

9. Yep - I'd buy a simms hat and some stickers.

^gear whore ;)

10. I would take a hat or two.

11. Chris-
    I could do hats for you, I work at a screen pringting and emroidery shop in Everett. Let me know if I can help.

12. I need a boat sticker. Someday I want the entire ass of my boat covered with stickers