What does all this flooding do to the salt???

Discussion in 'Saltwater' started by TimHa, Jan 7, 2009.

1. I answer my self all the time, thats how I keep my self from going insane.:rofl:

2. I do what I can Jake, I hear that you and Clint did quite well for your self at that little secret beach. Just be careful what car you park at that one, there have be some theft issues in the past. I have several new beaches that I think maybe flying under everyones radar that I am planning on visiting this week, hopefully they will be good enough to add to the line up.

3. Mmmm... beaches with nobody else fishing... :beer2:

Attached Files:

4. Shit Jim, I'm here at work finishing up a milestone and your out there fishing... WTF? Glad you got into some bud. Who took the pic?

j

5. Thats shit Jim.

6. Out of the three of use there that day with three rigs we all took a vote on whos car we left there....Clint ended up being the lucky person :rofl: I hear ya, I am a little hesatant to park there, looks like tweakerville city....

7. That would be Leesa. She got a bunch at "that other spot" too. ;)

8. And to top it all off I had to listen to jakes crappy directions.

Clint

9. So your cars get stolen more often where the floods meet the salt and there are secret spots to catch your post-smolt coho when the water is muddy?

10. Not so much as stolen as windows busted out. Yes there are secret spots to catch them and the water is clear.

Clint

11. Lots of stinking sticks in the water though....

12. You guys suck holding out on us! I understand........

13. Where jake and I were there was nothing in the water.

Clint

14. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:That's good stuff