What is this called ?

Discussion in 'Fly Tying' started by Stan Wright, Sep 15, 2012.

  1. I saw this fly in a Facebook post... Anyone know what it's called...
    and how to tye it?
  2. Looks like some simple leech patterns.
  3. Looks like a mohair leech to me.
  4. When you click on the picture it says it's a Tenkara fly.
  5. It almost looks like some light brite or angel hair loosley dubbed then pulled back, maybe a little wax mixed in to hold the shape.

Share This Page