whats up?

Discussion in 'Watercraft' started by ignoranceisbliss?, Feb 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris Scoones

Chris Scoones Administrator Staff Member

ignoranceisbliss, indyjones,

Are you two about done with this or do you continue until you're banned? Given that you've expressed your intent is to be banned (on the other site) I'd just like to know up front before spending any effort on a future reply.

Chris @ WFF

2. shawn k

shawn k Member

Why dont you guys just go on mountain Buzz and start a thread about how bad saturn rafts suck and stay the hell away from here since you obviously have nothing useful to add here.

3. Jmills81

Jmills81 The Dude Abides

indy and ignorance....you ugys are about as useful as a bag of dicks

4. Salmo_g

Salmo_g Active Member

Jmills81,

No, a bag of dicks is way more useful. Ignoranceisbliss doesn't seem to understand that context, the way a guy delivers his messages, matters. He's been a dick, albeit not a useful one, since his first post. This thread is proof positive that the owner and mods put up with more shit than anyone should have to.

To reiterate, the value of an internet forum is the value of its content. A couple of newbs here have expended a lot of energy posting valueless shit. I don't get it.

Sg

5. Bill Aubrey

Bill Aubrey Active Member

And to think this all started because Rivrrunner was over on Mountain Buzz ( a site where they brag about trashing products, by the way) whining about how WFF picked on him in a post about Scaddens. To Igno and Indy, he is a competitor whose sales technique is simply to bad mouth the competition, and you fools have fallen into his hands. Great thinking! And, guys, you have been extremely patient with these two. I'm out of here.

6. ignoranceisbliss?

ignoranceisbliss? Banned or Parked

Thanks for making my point-that you cannot express your personal opinions on this site without the fear of being booted, because you may cross a senior member, administrator, or more likely one of the sponsors($$$). If sponsors have an issue with what people post about their products they should come on here and confront the criticism in an attempt to make their products better, rather then having people black balled. My intention here was never to get banned, but rather to find out why others have been, but I was pretty sure from the start that I would be if I spoke my mind. So come on over to MB if you would like honest and uncensored opinions and reviews about inflatables and other boating products, or if you would like to say exactly whats on your mind. Or stay here if you would like and keep buying shitty glued pvc garbage and wonder why it falls apart on you. And if you want to see admins "putting up with shit" on a forum, go to any boating forum or snowsport forum. There you can see adults bicker, argue and debate one another in the most cutthroat of manners without the moderators jumping in gestapo style when someone says something too offensive about a sponsor. Peace out, and give that bag of dicks to your wife would yajmills, i bet she could use one or two.

7. ignoranceisbliss?

oh yeah, and if you don't like this thread, quit reading it. I have the freedom to express myself, you have the freedom to choose what you do or don't read.

8. Dustin Bise

Dustin Bise Active Member

Let me sum up this thread on one simple .jpeg

notice he is using a thingamabobber.

[​IMG]

9. ignoranceisbliss?

I just laughed so hard I think I pissed and crapped myself at the same time! such an uncanny portrait, you really captured the essence of my being and of this thread! You sir are cordially invited to the MB, where funny bastards are greatly appreciated.

10. Ed Call

Ed Call Mumbling Moderator Staff Member

Bliss, keep Mill's wife out of this, she's not the one with the useless bag. Chris has made it clear, you have the right to post your personal opinion as long as it is determined you are not attempting to wronfully or subversively divert business from one company to another.

Let me ask you this, mr newbie at this forum but professed expert at others: What have you added to any discussion in your 29 posts that has brought insight to the forum membership? I value your opinion, like I said, unless your reason for being here is not to be a valuable contributor to the group. If you are not willing to voice your opinion with that intent, then take that aforementioned bag of devices and get to work keeping yourself otherwise filled up and busy. As you say, Peace!

11. Chris Scoones

ignoranceisbliss?,

I see you've chose to continue on. I'll help you do that somewhere else.

Chris @ WFF

12. Chris Scoones

indyjones, we'll go ahead and take care of you as well.

13. bhudda

bhudda heffe'

I'm not funny anymore, can't seem to offend anyone, guess ill join a tennis forum.....later dudes!!
    Glad Indy and Igno cant procreate with one another,although I'm sure they practice on eachother daily:)

14. PT

PT Physhicist

Chris, sorry but I had to keep feeding the trolls. I said before, I didn't need to read the 2nd post in this thread to know the intent.

Btw, with over 20,000 members now, how many have actually been banned in the past year? No need to answer, it's VERY few.

I'll bet anybody breakfast at the Coffee Shop that we'll have a new member, who sounds exactly like the last one, by the end of next weekend.

15. Dustin Bise

Dustin Bise Active Member

Do they have cinnamon roles?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.