Where to camp around Dabab bay

Discussion in 'Saltwater' started by fish farmer, Jul 16, 2005.

1. fish farmer

fish farmer New Member

Wanted to pick a few brains out there. I have a 17' boat and tent and was planning on heading to Hood Canal next week for some fishing and camping. Anyone have any suggestions on places I can camp with a boat.
    Thanks
    Nathan

2. Bob Triggs

Bob Triggs Stop Killing Wild Steelhead!

Media:
    Home Page:
    falls View campground, USFS, South of Quilcene Hatchery on 101 along Hood canal. Or Dosewallips campground, near Brinnon. Im sure there are more too.

3. fish farmer

fish farmer New Member

Thanks for the reply. I've been wanting to chase some cutts and throw some pots over there for some time now.
    Nathan

4. tomc

tomc Member

I found an unlikly caming spot near Dabob bay. It is a Jefferson County Park just as you leave Quilcene south bound on hwy 101. My budddy and I were hunting for any place to sleep on our return from fishing in BC and after finding each and every campgroud full from the border down, we saw the couty park sing and were the only campers in the place! I will definitly use it when the river opens up. All I can say is thanks Jefferson County :thumb:

5. Jim Kerr

Jim Kerr Active Member

Media:
    You can camp right at the Linger Longer boat ramp. There are public showers and everything.