where would be good to catch steelhead

Discussion in 'Steelhead' started by smc509, Jan 8, 2009.

1. HauntedByWaters

HauntedByWaters Active Member

Do you accept paypal?!?!?!?! :rofl:

2. HAHAHA I got cash, but they better be chromers. :rofl:

3. Panhandle

Panhandle Active Member

Ya, they haven't gotten colored up yet (chrome as hell). I think they're confused about where to start staging. Oh well.:confused:

4. Ray

Ray Member

I'm going to hit the Clearwater this weekend. We'll be dodging ice chunks, but we might get lucky.

5. Ed Call

Ed Call Mumbling Moderator Staff Member

Pan, very inventive. You might be alright after all. Maybe a crew will load up and start carpooling your way.

6. Randall Dee

Randall Dee Castaway

Absolutely brutal. I’d be surprised if he ever show up here again. Still, I’m LOL!

7. SpeySpaz

SpeySpaz still an authority on nothing

Damn, brutal!
    poor kid's going to need counseling after this.
    I hear fishing is therapeutic.

8. Keith Hixson

Keith Hixson Active Member

:rofl:

9. cutthroatking

cutthroatking screw work lets fish

His profile shows a picture of a trout and a cat fish on a stringer with a spinning rod.WTF!

10. Old Man

Old Man Just an Old Man

Why is it that some people start a thread but never come back to it. This was first posted on the 6th of this month and about 28 answers. Was this somebody just trolling.

Jim

11. Panhandle

Panhandle Active Member

OM, would you respond after reading this thread if you asked the question. Whoever it is, is either very young or never attended school.

12. Old Man

Old Man Just an Old Man

Yes I would, even if I didn't like the answers. If one puts something out there like this they should at least say something one way or the other.

Jim

13. Jim Speaker

Jim Speaker Active Member

Ah, give the poor kid a break... he's out bonking more catfish and browns so he can make a cool avatar.

14. rick matney

rick matney Active Member

I love catfish! If you soak a double bunny in herring oil it works like a charm. And bonk your fish......then get drunk and cook them :beer2:

Attached Files:

15. Grayone

Grayone Fishin' to the end, Oc.P

Soak a double bunny in PBR and what do you catch?????? Half the fishing guides in Montana???:beer1::beer1::beer1:

16. Ed Call

Ed Call Mumbling Moderator Staff Member

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

17. Ray

Ray Member

For what it's worth, the ice is mostly off of the South Fork of the Clearwater. With the flows on the drop, this weekend was really good.