Which K Pump for an Outlaw Escape

Discussion in 'Watercraft' started by Joebe, Nov 20, 2013.

1. Joebe

Joebe New Member

My wife has been asking me what i want for Christmas.I am hate wrestling and sweating with my cheap two stage pump. Does anyone have a recommendation as to which Model would be best suited for a Northfork Outlaw Escape?

2. k200 fills up my outcast pac 1200 to 2.5 psi with no problem and works a charm on my scadden assult as well, Nice thing about it is the tips fit perfectly into either valve

3. i reccomend a pump that hooks up to the battery to if you really want to inflate quickly, i normally just top off with the k pump and use it for on river adjustments

4. Wayne Kohan

Wayne Kohan fish-ician

Media:
    I agree with BT, spend the money on a quick battery pump. I have one that I got form Cabela's that hooks up to my truck battery. Life is much better wtih that. I also have a K100 and K200, but much more fun for topping off.

Wayne

Ed Call and speyflyfisher like this.
  5. sportsman

sportsman Active Member

I bought a K100 right when they came out and never needed a bigger pump, and for $75.00 it's a good deal. If in the future you bought a larger raft, the K200 or the 2 stage pumps would serve you better. Lot's of guys buy the LVM 12 volt pump but for $140.00 I think it's a rip off, no offense to those that spent their money on them! Here is basically the same pump for a lot less: http://www.amazon.com/Rule-iD20-Marine-Inflator-Deflator/dp/B000O8B89A I bought one of these 7 years agofor $62.00 and it is still going strong and no adaptors are needed. LVM sued Rule but lost because the impellar is one millimeter smaller. For around $150.00 for both of these your set up for as long as your fishing.

6. Joebe

Joebe New Member

Thanks for all the responses. I think Ill ask her for the 200.

7. Blue

Blue Active Member

Home Page:

Just use the blue cone shaped adapter. Just hold it up to the valve (kiss) and pump. 200 is a good choiceas it is double action. I have one of those $140. LVM, but I bought it back when it was $100. 12 years ago. Still using it and faster than friends, but not a big issue. I then top off with the 100.
    I did use the 100 on my Escape to see how it did. Took quite a bit, but again, it is single action.