Why are there no colered people in any of the gallery pictures?

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by jollyroger21, May 7, 2008.

1. Steven Green

Steven Green Hood Canal Pirate

It's too late now . . .

2. ceviche

ceviche Active Member

Bugi paso!

3. ceviche

ceviche Active Member

Hey, what about us Nihonjins? I know there has to be others on this site. Yeah, so I'm a hapa, but, hey, that's enough for me to have been put in an internment camp in 1942. I figure that qualifies me.

Dave E.

4. Itchy Dog

Itchy Dog Some call me Kirk Werner

I never posted this in the gallery because, well, quite frankly I was embarrassed. After my vasectomy, the doc told me to rest, ice and not disturb the sutures. I told him with all confidence I could abide by the first two rules, but that I was concerned with my resolve regarding the third matter. He had me wear "The Collar" to make sure.

So, there you have it. I'll table my pride all in the name of proving a point: There are collared folks on this board.

5. Jim Wallace

Jim Wallace Smells like low tide

"colered" ? ? ? I just looked in an old (1970) Unabridged 2nd Edition of Webster's New Twentieth Century Dictionary, and der ain't no sech wurd in da Inglish langwuge.

6. Citori

Citori Piscatorial Engineer

You guys just don't get it. Even paranoid people can have enemies! Isn't that one behind that bush over there?

7. Sourdoughs

Sourdoughs -Marc Chapman, icthyoantagonist

:rofl::rofl:

8. SilverFly

SilverFly Active Member

Greetings ya'll, mah name is Colonel Angus, and ah hail from thuh deeeep sahth. Ah reckon whut we hayve heeuh, ez a bit uf a misunduhstandin'. Ah buleeve the gentleman whuz wondarun' iffun tha wuz any folks partial ta collard greens. Ah m'sef am a collard person, an find them mighty delectable. When the missus cooks up ah batch, thuh steemy vapors an' pungent aroma are sooothin' ta my delicate nasal membranes. Ah also relish the fleshy, a'most silky consistency on mah tongue. Any time I cum home ta rest mah head at Shady Thicket, ah am always down for ah fresh batch. Yessum, mah name is Colonel Angus, and I am a collard person.

9. Gary Thompson

Gary Thompson dirty dog

Way to go jollyroger21 this should get to 8 pages in no time.

10. Brett Angel

Brett Angel Member

Not even close to being funny.

11. SeanM

SeanM member

12. Dave Hartman

Dave Hartman is tired of trout

Hey man, that was my joke!
    And what's up with the two JollyRogers on the board?!?! Where did the first one go? He needs to explain himself here about starting this thread. Was it done just out of curiousity, or is he trying to incite a problem?

13. tythetier

tythetier Fish Slayer

WHY DOES IT MATTER WHAT COLOR YOU ARE???? I HAVE NEVER UNDERSTOOD THAT. JUST A THOUGHT FROM A PASTY PALE (TILL THAT SUN COMES OUT. ANYONE SEEN THE PICTURE ON THE MILK CARTON), NATIVE AMERICAN GUY.

14. HauntedByWaters

HauntedByWaters Active Member

Didn't you guys know that fly fishing is inherantly racist, sexist, pompus, arrogant, just like anything else if you want it to be?

15. KerryS

KerryS Ignored Member

I was colored until I moved to NW WA then for some reason I turned pasty whait.

16. KerryS

KerryS Ignored Member

Gave me a chuckle...............................................

17. John Hicks

John Hicks Owner and operator of Sea Run Pursuits

Oh yeah, 1/4 here. The only mistake we made in 1941 was making our balloons out of paper machete. Oh and not following through with the attack on the mainland. :rofl:

18. Brett Angel

Brett Angel Member

Forget it. It's not worth discussing.

19. SilverFly

SilverFly Active Member

Geez, sorry, I thought there might be a few vintage SNL fans around here that would have picked up on it. Guess my humor is an "aquired taste".

20. 1morecast

1morecast Active Member

LOL... As long as the fish does not care what " Coler " I am, I don't care:beer1: