Why are there no colered people in any of the gallery pictures?

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by jollyroger21, May 7, 2008.

1. Mr.E He called me an Elitist ?? LOL ..what a moron

Lakewood,Wa.
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    Got to love the Collard Greens with Chicken Adobo, a nice hot plate of rice and some Longanisa

Here's one for my Pinoy Brothers

www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUehAfErc_0
  2. PT Physhicist

Edmonds, WA
    Ratings: +746 / 2
    Racism still exists while humor is going the way of the dinosaur. It would be nice if it was the other way 'round. Political correctness is the norm and we should all just look over our shoulders before ever uttering a word.

Word up!

Swing or nimf?
  3. Salmo_g Active Member

Your City ,State
    Ratings: +1,699 / 0
    Chris,

I surely enjoy your bulletin board, and as much as I do, I'm amazed that anyone would expend the energy to call you to remove a thread simply because they don't like it. Do you force these folks to read threads against their will?

Sg
  4. willieboat Member

Lacey, WA
    Dude, thanks Jollyroger21. I was beginning to think that I had nothing to contribute to this board.

Don
  5. Roper Idiot Savant

Glenraven Ranch
    Ratings: +796 / 1

ID, you are my hero...laugh my fuckin' assoff...no shit...:rofl:
  6. Calvin1 Member

Seattle, WA
    Ratings: +9 / 0
    Given the formula of 2.1 times the number of pages that a topic goes on, I give it an overall troll rating of... 8.4.
  7. Big Tuna Member

Wenatchee, Washington
    Ratings: +44 / 0
    The story is always changing. When you were wearing that thing in college back in '83 you told us is was a project for some pre-vet class on canine psychology. I think you said the title of the project was, "Be the Dog- a Study on the Psychological Effects of Wearing a Victorian Collar." We always thought it was strange since you were a marketing major. We also wondered if it was just a coincidence that you started the project, and wearing the collar, after Bertha dumped you. That must have been a tough 3 months with the sleep deprivation that came with wearing that thing.
  8. Chris Scoones Administrator

North Bend
    Ratings: +302 / 0
    Salmo,

Apparently I do force these people to read threads against their will. As soon as I figure out how I do this I'll look into adjusting it to be optional. Until then, you must read everything, and become upset even when it's pretty obvious there isn't much there to be upset about.

Sorry. My bad. :)

Chris
  9. montnative born and raised in the Beartooths

wallingford, Wa
    :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
    I knew it wasn't my fault.
  10. Gary Thompson dirty dog

East Wenatchee, WA
    Ratings: +131 / 0
    Funny stuff, keep it up boys only 4 more pages to go.
  11. Chris Scoones Administrator

North Bend
    Ratings: +302 / 0
    fyi, I've tossed jollyroger21. Not for this thread, but for being on with another account after he had been tossed before for being a troll using the account jdickinson143.

Sorry John. Should have asked before trying to come back on.
  12. Matt Burke Active Member

Kenmore
    Ratings: +69 / 0
  13. Richard Olmstead BigDog

Seattle, WA
    Ratings: +792 / 0
    Thanks, Chris. I like the combination of firmness and tolerance with which you run this site.
    Dick
  14. Philster New Member

Ratings: +3 / 0
    As Nat X responded to the question of why so few black hockey players "Cuz it's COOOOOOOOOOOOOLD out there!" :thumb:
  15. Citori Piscatorial Engineer

Federal Way, WA
    Ratings: +119 / 0
    You guys do realize that this could have been solved with one simple "Dear Citori" note, don't you?
  16. Coach Duff Banned or Parked

Kailua Hawaii
    Ratings: +6 / 0
    No collared people? Not true. Here is a shot below of Father Pierre "Dry fly Pete" Robanjaux discussing the mornings hatch with some of his "collared" brethren just before service. Some of the faithful had to cover their ears when Father Pierre got to the part about the 26 inch brown he lost in the sweeper. When asked about his unholy language, the good Father turned and said, "Hell, that's why we have confession. It was 26 inches for @#$$# sake!" The Coach

Attached Files: