Why Cast with Mike Kinney on Sunday Mornings?

Discussion in 'Spey Clave' started by miyawaki, Apr 11, 2010.

1. miyawaki Active Member

Kent, Washington, USA.
    Ratings: +889 / 1
    Four of them - adovada tacos at Tacos El Rey down the road by the Reformatory.

Leland.
  2. Mark Speer It's all good.....

Clarkston,WA
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    If it were only closer!
  3. flybill Purveyor of fine hackle, wine & cigars!

Leland, you need to hit the taco truck accross from All About the Fly! They are the bomb! And go great with a fine cigar!
  4. miyawaki Active Member

Kent, Washington, USA.
    Ratings: +889 / 1
    I've tested them both and I believe El Rey's are better, although you get a roasted poblano chile at the one across from the shop.

Leland.
  5. Ian Broadie Flyfishing is so "Metal"

Kirkland, Washington
    Ratings: +57 / 0
    Daaaaaaaammmmmnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!! that's the grub :D
  6. doublespey Steelhead-a-holic

Bothell, WA
    Ratings: +22 / 0
    Damn I love that stuff- Leland got me hooked on Taco Wagon cuisine.

Reformatory Wagon is my favorite too - many a time I've taken home lunch or dinner from that place.
  7. Ed Call Mumbling Moderator

Kitsap Peninsula
    Ratings: +1,506 / 9
    I'm sure that Leland has that Taco Wagon dialed in so they are carrying one or two of his favorite smokes and probably a nice single malt too!
  8. flybill Purveyor of fine hackle, wine & cigars!

I'll give them a try! Maybe even tomorrow, if they're there on Mondays! I just ate and those pic's are making me hungry!
  9. MasterAnglerTaylor Member

Poulsbo/Pullman, WA
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    i love taco trucks....best one is in Othello in eastern washington. Quesdeidalls are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo goooooooooooooooooooood..........
  10. Old Man Just an Old Man

Dillon, Mt
    Ratings: +1,724 / 0
    There is one of these taco benders here in Dillon. The guys that work at Frontier Angler's swear by it.. Me, I don't have enough guts to try it. I guess you could call me chicken.
  11. KerryS Ignored Member

Sedro Woolley, WA, USA.
    Ratings: +1,785 / 0
    The best tacos were across the street from where I work. But alas the young senorita that made it the best does not work the truck anymore. However she is working the family resturant that opened up several blocks to the north. The tacos are much better at the resturant because you can sit inside and watch the counter all during lunch.
  12. Itchy Dog Some call me Kirk Werner

Doo-vall
    Ratings: +451 / 1
    Pollo.
  13. doublespey Steelhead-a-holic

Bothell, WA
    Ratings: +22 / 0
    Did Mike teach you how to floss those tacos? You're lucky the WDFW doesn't regulate tacos - there are still plenty to go 'round. ;)
  14. flybill Purveyor of fine hackle, wine & cigars!

I like to floss the tacos too! I think her name was Maria and that floss looked great or at least what was supporting that floss bikini...