Why would I buy an 8 weight for steelhead?

Discussion in 'Steelhead' started by sickclown, Mar 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GATOR9 Hey you guys

Yakima, Wa.
    Ratings: +18 / 0
    It is entertaining but Dude this is getting old you remind me of a distant relative that I am sure we all have and would just kind of like to forget about. You are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy out there. I don't know what is in your water out there but you need to get off it.
  2. Rob Zelk I swing, therefore i am.

Steelhead Central
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    Is this thread still going??? haha
  3. sickclown Banned or Parked

Buffalo, NY
    Its funny how all these morons come back to this thread to say it should die. Why would you come back to it then. I wish it would die. Die thread Die. Nobody could learn anything from it anyway, or could they. And if they did learn something, would I care. And if terrorists picked this thread from all the threads in the world and killed everybody who posted on it, would there be a national holiday for us? I think not. All that aside, I'm glad at least three of the people who posted on this site have read a book or claimed to have. I think I'll do some tests of my own on the 5 weight compared to my 8 weight. And I still can't believe only one of the people on this thread even heard of the book. You think the guys at the fly shop are gonna teach you everything. What if you did only need one rod ( just for the people who know how to cast) to fish for little rainbows and steelhead. Do you think the fly shop would tell you, or SIMMS or whatever fly rod company? Give me a break, these people get money by selling this stuff. I know you people want to believe just because they fish they couldn't sell like a salesman, but being a salesman gets to you after a while. Being in buisness gets to you after a while. From trout bum to salesman of the year for the owners of the fly shop. It's real and it happens. Close your minds people. It's over, you'll never learn anything without challenging the establishment. Test things for yourselves. Actually, who cares. At least you think you have big fish. You'll allways have that. I believe that you were told by somebody that you have the biggest strains. Where is the proof? I don't care if it's true, I hope it is. Maybe I'll visit someday and kill all your fish with my 5 weight. Would you shed a tear?
  4. sickclown Banned or Parked

Buffalo, NY
    Wow, this site is getting old Dudes. Stop posting to it allready Dude. These dudes are entertaining Dude. :clown:Dude your getting a fish:clown:
  5. sickclown Banned or Parked

Buffalo, NY
    I think I'd rather you people not post to this thread anymore. I'd rather post to myself.
  6. sickclown Banned or Parked

Buffalo, NY
    Dude, your five weight could never get these fish here in Washington.
  7. sickclown Banned or Parked

Buffalo, NY
    Dude, yes it could Art Schecks book said so.
  8. sickclown Banned or Parked

Buffalo, NY
    Dude, no way
  9. sickclown Banned or Parked

Buffalo, NY
  10. sickclown Banned or Parked

Buffalo, NY
    Dude, you love Art Scheck.
  11. sickclown Banned or Parked

Buffalo, NY
    No Dude, you do.
  12. sickclown Banned or Parked

Buffalo, NY
    Ok, that's enough Highland Park for the night, Dude
  13. Porter Active Member

Kenmore, WA, USA.
    Ratings: +512 / 0
    Obviously still hung over from those four consective Buffalo Bills Super Bowl losses..huh? :confused:
  14. Rob Zelk I swing, therefore i am.

Steelhead Central
    Well, I don't really know whats going on here because I haven't really read the thread since I last posted, which was on the first page. But I want to say Sickclown, I hope you're not loosing worrying about this threat too much man. Life is way too short! Stressing about some thread on the computer is the least of my worries and I hope I would be the least of yours.
  15. chadk Be the guide...

Snohomish, WA.
    Ratings: +41 / 0
  16. Panhandle Active Member

Selkirk Mountains, Idaho Panhandle
    Ratings: +23 / 0
    There are these medications called, "Antipsychotics." Check it out.
  17. Jergens AKA Joe Willauer

Twin Bridges, MT
    Ratings: +19 / 0
    Pure comedy!
  18. Ethan G. I do science.. on fish..

Ellensburg, WA
    Ratings: +1 / 0
    Holy crap, dude. People are going to hate you on this site forever. Why don't you just leave and let it all go away?

Chad- Awesome. That sums up my reaction to that as well.
    -Ethan
  19. Dave Hartman is tired of trout

Whitefish, MT
    Ratings: +51 / 0
    Porter, you think this kid is old enough to remember that?

Sickclown, you started out so good, with a legit question and a source. Why'd you have to go all 2nd grade on us? Be a lurker for a while, learn something. Besides, your Scheck hero is not gonna be happy to find that a google search of his name is going to produce this thread for the first 10 hits!

BTW, I LOVE your avatar. A bit schizoid, but very clever. And how many of us actually were clever enough to use our avatar art to insult others? Brilliant and original.
    Now take a time out.
  20. Jmills81 The Dude Abides

Spokane, WA
    Ratings: +137 / 0
    Not quite sure, but is Sickclown in San Fran today protesting the torch run!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.