Why would I buy an 8 weight for steelhead?

Discussion in 'Steelhead' started by sickclown, Mar 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Otis28

Otis28 New Member

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2. GATOR9

GATOR9 Hey you guys

Lovely picture Zen but I wouldn't even give this freak that much. There is no doubt that assclown is a product of parents eating way too much bottom fish in New York, although he is some funny shit and what better way to cap a Friday with a good laugh. Keep eating those tainted New York bottom fish asswipe.

3. Matt Burke

Matt Burke Active Member

A cartoon avatar that depicts someone crapping in a stream. Nice. Time to bring in the ban hammer.

4. Ethan G.

Ethan G. I do science.. on fish..

Nothing. He's just being an asshole about it. And it's hilarious.
    -Ethan

5. HauntedByWaters

HauntedByWaters Active Member

Dude we don't agree on anything around here, there is no bandwagon. If you spent 10 minutes actually reading posts and not ranting you would know that.

Actually the only thing we can agree on is that you eat your own turds ASSclown.

BTW, it is ironic hearing you say you struck a nerve with me, do you care to guess why?

Hint: check your own posts.

6. John Hicks

John Hicks Owner and operator of Sea Run Pursuits

Leave it to the Germans to create shit like this. Ramstein, Hitler, and now tirant kid on meth. :thumb:

7. jobyksu

jobyksu Long Drift Trouter

Hey now, some of us real flatlanders take offense to that comparison, thank you very much.

Our artwork would be much better, thank-you-very-much.

8. sickclown

sickclown Banned or Parked

Wow, I got alot of garbage to reply to. Lets start with 1980, only one pound bigger then the fish in new york, That's what you Ace Swipers have been baseing your "my fish is bigger then yours" garbage about. Wow this site is educational. _ And spelling correctly is for old stinky English female dogs, not men or wannabee trout bums. _ And I don't care where they came from 200 million years ago from my fish come from newfoundland, I told you that. _ How old are you patriot, you don't seem clever enough to be that old(just based on your posts, I'm sure you are a real pleasure to talk to while you're at the fly shop getting trout bum ball sweat all over your chin. _ If you know the name of the man in the pic with the kitties you might as well just kill yourself. _ Mello, It's sad that I have to tell you this, but there is a thing called sarcasam, it's probably not spelled like I spell it cause I'm not an old English female Dog but you should look it up anyway. It comes in handy when you're conversing with others. _ Zen, I'm the guy in the background of my pic fishing for washington steelhead. _ Adfluvial? are you some kind of biologist or something, Do you wear a pocket protector on the streams? You're right though, all these weaklings need Giant rods to pull in fish and the nerdiest person on this website uses a five weight, See morons, I told ya so. _ And Zen, why are you posting pics of dudes, Is there a reason that this guy is on your hard drive, do you stare into his eyes at night, naked hoping that he has a big Washington(only one pound bigger then NY) steelhead in his pants? Is that your deal. Cause it seems like it is. You just seem like that kind of guy to me. I don't think I have even one picture of a strange man anywhere on my computer. If I do I think I'm going to do some deleting. Not posting them on fishing threads. Is this how gays are comeing out now. On fishing forums. What is the world coming to. And this thread started out as serious as any thread. But all I got was the party line and "duh, my fish is bigger then yours, duh", Actually there were some educational posts. More duhs though. So It's one pound and some change huh, not much bigger _ Better rethink some things Washington.

9. Nick Riggs

Nick Riggs I've been known to fish from time to time...

Sickclown, you know that if the New York fish was a pound bigger than ours you'd be all over telling us how retarded we are because your fish are, in fact, bigger.

10. Steven Green

Steven Green Hood Canal Pirate

:rofl:

It just gets better and better.

So after your mommy picks you up from school be sure to tell her how well you did on your 5th grade pop quiz :thumb:

P.S. Thats is a nice belt buckle you got there clown :rofl:

11. sickclown

sickclown Banned or Parked

No Nick, I don't care about a pound. I didn't think in a million years that our fish would only be a pound less then the majestic Washington steelhead. I just think it's funny, and allways will. _ Another clever one patriot you are the man. And I hope you got the ball sweat on your chin reference, I don't think you did. _ And to the big shot senior members, I am sick of posting to this site, please ban me, I have some sick compulsion that makes me respond to garbage, check this site when I have a sec, and generally make fun of your less clever members. I think I just like fly fishing. And if I'm thinking about it my brain releases endorphines. Why am I even typing. I should be checking and tying my leaders for tomorrow. I think I'll see if any steelies are around but be ready to catch some trout. I don't even know where I feel like fishing yet. Maybe somebody from washington will be over here fishing because they heard thier trout are only 1 pound bigger. It's getting around, they're publishing it in all the fishing journals - Extra Extra read all about it. One pound. One pound.

12. Steven Green

Steven Green Hood Canal Pirate

[​IMG]

Thats it for me

peace

13. Jergens

Jergens AKA Joe Willauer

Sickclown- lets see some pics of you with some new york (or any GL) steel! walk the talk man!

14. Jmills81

Jmills81 The Dude Abides

Assclown....

Did these things just happen to you

1. Your GF dump you

2. Did someone steal your rods

3. Your last turd hurt a little too much?

Geez bud...to quote some famous old guy

"thou doth protest too much?"

15. Chris Scoones

Chris Scoones Administrator Staff Member

That'll do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.