Wild Steelhead Coalition

Discussion in 'Steelhead' started by Whitey, Jan 7, 2003.

1. MacRowdy

MacRowdy Idaho Resident Craftsman/Artisan

Media:
    Home Page:
    hahahahahahahahaha}(

2. pwoens

pwoens Active Member

Media:
    Home Page:
    I would be willing to bet it was not actually cancelled, rather they just told you it was. Thats what I would have done }(.

~Patrick

><> Matthew 4:19

3. Preston

Preston Active Member

I didn't attend last night but, so far as I know, the meeting was on (I spoke with the president yesterday). Sometimes the management of the Legion hall don't seem to get their scheduled events listed correctly and, on a couple of occasions, I've been told there was no meeting listed when, in fact, there was. What time did you get there?

4. sinktip

sinktip Guest

I had a commitment last night that I couldn't get out of so I didn't go either but I heard today that the meeting did happen. I heard there was a scheduling snafu though and the room was occupied so the meeting was moved into the bar. Hoping to get a full report tonight on Brian Simonseth's presentation on the Stilly project.

As Preston said, there is a history at the Hall of booking problems. I am sure the board of directors would be very open if anyone had a lead on a nice, regular meeting place which can hold 50-75 people. The bar is a nice addition to the American Legion Hall but the troubles are often not worth it.

Whitey, sorry to hear you made the trip and were turned away. Look me up at the next one and I will buy you a beer for your trouble. As for the pants, Homey don't play that game. Chick magnets they may be but come on guys, is it really worth it :rolleyes

5. MacRowdy

MacRowdy Idaho Resident Craftsman/Artisan

Media:
    Home Page:
    Hahahaha. You only wish you had a pair sinktip.

Mac:7

6. Whitey

Whitey Active Member

Media:
    Thanks for the offer Sink tip. I live in Kenmore, so Bothell is close by. I checked the bar and hung out for a bit. Most of the guys were hanging in the parking lot, people started leaving so I bailed. I don't know anybody in WSC so I should of asked around, ahh, next time..:beer2 YT