Win a Free Hydros Rod!

Discussion in 'Events' started by miyawaki, Sep 15, 2011.

1. Take home a Hydros Rod by winning the 2011 Fall Orvis Days Fly Casting Accuracy Contest. Don't let 14 year-old Nicholas Romano, who was the only contestant to show up last year, walk away with another rod! Simply show up at the store between 1:00 and 3:00PM, Oct. 9, and give it your best shot.

Leland
    Orvis Bellevue
    10223 NE 10th St
    425-452-9138

2. It looks like past winners can participate? Although I have some other weekend commitments, the Orvis events are always fun and I'm going to try my best to make it.

Richard

3. The kid is probably a gunslinger and people knew it!

4. Leland,

Can anyone play???

Todd

5. Cast against Denny, no way. I doubt I could compete with Nicholas. I might find a reason to make the trek to the shop though. Always to good to see Leland, on the water or in the shop.

6. Yes, anyone can play. If you like beating up little kids, you're welcome to it.

Leland.

7. Great Idea Leland! All I have to do is beat up this little kid and then I wont have to compete against him ;)
    Sadly, I wish I could make it but have other arrangements to contend to.

8. You won't have to worry about the kid. We've rigged it against him. A grownup is a done deal this year!

Leland.

9. Leland,

I think you should give away 4 rods - in four categories. :)

10. And the winner is: Richard Embry wins the Hydros rod of his choice by defeating last years winner, Nicholas Romano, in theBellevue Fall Orvis Days Accuracy Casting Championships.
    View attachment 44678
    Leland.

11. Way to go Richard!

12. Richard picking on the little shop rat! Well done.