FS/WTT Winston BIIMX 9' 5wt

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by ssmith6, Aug 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have gotten bitten by the streamer but and I know the rod I want so one has to go and since I have so many 5 weights this is the one. Rod is in very good condition. All my rods get wiped down and cleaned after each use. Rod tube has some marks on it from packing in and out.

Really want a 9' 7wt Z-axis.

Price for rod alone $350. Pretty sure I have a SA GPX 5wt line that can go with it.

Thanks!

2. all trade offers will be considered....Thanks guys!

3. Would you be interested in a Ross RX 8wt?

4. I have a bunch of 8 wts and I just picked up a Loomis Max GLX 6 wt for my new streamer rod so I am going to keep the Winston for now unless a trade offer comes up I cant refuse. Thanks for the offer though!

5. I have a Ross Vexsis that i would trade for that green stick. It has a warranty card. Interested ?

6. I appreciate it but I dont really need that reel right now.

7. Have a Ross Evolution 3.5, first model, black, new in box w/ case email me drnymph@centurylink.net

8. I appreciate the interest Big Shoe but I am going to pass on the reel. I guess I need to be more specific. I will only trade the rod for another rod in the same class as this one. I will not trade it for a low end rod or a reel that cost less than half of what I gave for the rod. I understand that I am not going to get my near $800 I paid for the rod back out of it and I am good with that but I will trade it for a high end rod made by Sage, Winston, Loomis, T&T, Scott, or Orvis. If I need to add a little bit of money in on the deal to make it work then I can handle that, but I am just not going to do a trade that makes me hate myself because really and truly I dont have to get rid of the rod and I will probably hate myself later for getting rid of it. I'm not trying to sound ugly or rude but I have got some really low ball trade offers that make the two offers above look like someone giving me a million dollars for the rod.....ex. tfo ticrx.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.