Winter Trout Swap

Discussion in 'Fly Swaps' started by Connor H, Dec 11, 2008.

1. Connor H Bobbers n Beadz

Ellensburg, WA
    Ratings: +8 / 0
    I know, I just wanted you guys to get another fly out of it all! on their way, sorry for the inconveniences! Next swap I put up is a skwala swap!!!
  2. Sean Beauchamp Hot and Heavy at yer 6

Shoreline, WA, U.S.
    Ratings: +467 / 1
    sorry everyone ive had so much going on i seriously forgot all about the swap. today was the first day ive checked the site in 2 weeks and i got a PM from twinlakesleech that jogged my foggy memory. im sorry guys. im out east without my vise so i cant whip anything up until sunday

again i apologize my bad. but dont wait for me. the swapmeister can keep the extras.

ill make up for it in future swaps. that sucks the first one i sign up for and i space out on it.
  3. Ed Call Mumbling Moderator

Kitsap Peninsula
    Ratings: +1,359 / 9
    Sean falls off of our Christmas Card lists, but we all still want to fish when you get back west.
  4. twinlakesleach MurkyLurker

Chehalis, Washington
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    Okay Sean, you did not mention why you are back east so i don't know whether we should forgive you or not. If you are back there fishing - you are forgiven :thumb: If not, well i am not so sure. The one question i have is, you left your house without your fly vise & materials??? Okay, we will forgive you this time... :)

TLL
  5. Connor H Bobbers n Beadz

Ellensburg, WA
    It's alright sean, I dropped out of a swap once, It sucked but I made up for it later! you should join my upcoming skwala swap...
  6. Sean Beauchamp Hot and Heavy at yer 6

Shoreline, WA, U.S.
    Ratings: +467 / 1
    i was in montana drinking beer and fishing with an old buddy from high school. it was a spur of the moment trip and i actually forgot my vise and materials along with one really important box of streamers. :beathead:

now im in pullman visiting my girlfriend. you know, drinking her beer, raiding her fridge. the good life.

im laid off right now so ive been bumming around hanging out fishing. ill be back this weekend then im gonna start chasing steel again.
  7. twinlakesleach MurkyLurker

Chehalis, Washington
    Has anyone received their flies yet? Just curious as it's been a week and i have not seen mine yet.

TLL
  8. Connor H Bobbers n Beadz

Ellensburg, WA
    They are in the mail guys! I would really like to know when they arrive... I sent all of them out at once so they should be close!
  9. twinlakesleach MurkyLurker

Chehalis, Washington
    Sounds Good. Will let you know when i see them.

Thanks.
  10. twinlakesleach MurkyLurker

Chehalis, Washington
    Damn Postal Service!!! Still no flies.... Hmm......:beathead:

TLL
  11. Connor H Bobbers n Beadz

Ellensburg, WA
    If they are not there by tomorrow I will contact the local service and see what's up.
  12. Ed Call Mumbling Moderator

Kitsap Peninsula
    Ratings: +1,359 / 9
    I have not seen mine. I got a notice yesterday that I had 3 packages to pick up at the post office. I work from before they open to after they close every stinking day. What is up with the postal carrier being too afraid to walk down my driveway and drop them off? Is that postal discrimination or what?
  13. twinlakesleach MurkyLurker

Chehalis, Washington
    Connor,

Mail just showed up and NO FLIES!!!

Since nobody else is communicating on this Thread except for Mumbles, it would sure be nice to know if anyone else has received their flies.

This is just plain odd.

TLL
  14. sharpshooter223 Member

richland/pullman, wa
    i have not recieved mine yet, i havent gotten the mail today yet so im still waiting to see
  15. sharpshooter223 Member

richland/pullman, wa
    nope, nothing today
  16. Eric Tarcha gear whore

Seattle, WA
    Ratings: +12 / 0
  17. fly punk lunatic trout bum

oly. wa.
    Ratings: +7 / 0
    i got nothing
  18. Connor H Bobbers n Beadz

Ellensburg, WA
    I had my mom talk to the post office headmaster and they said that everything was on time!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!
  19. twinlakesleach MurkyLurker

Chehalis, Washington
    Everything is on time huh? NO flies again today!!!

This Winter Trout Swap has just turned into the Spring Trout Swap :rofl:

It's okay Connor if you liked everyones flies so much that you just decided to keep them for yourself. Just kidding!! :)

TLL
  20. sharpshooter223 Member

richland/pullman, wa
    maybe you can post pictures so we can see what everybody tied up